Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
The s5s pictures come out so clean! But video is blurry most of times, at least on snapchat, but on iPhone the video comes out clean and not blurry. What causes that?
I know with full HD cameras you gotta have a high class memory card (or at least fast internal memory) in order to transfer the data fast enough to save a smooth shot. Like with a gopro, if you use a class 2 or Class 4 SD card you're done. Gotta be Class 10 or even UHS-1. If you try that, maybe it'll come out better.

Damn, actually love how 6+ looks and feels in hand. They don't have any for pick up! I was going to get the 6 but after playing with 6+ I have to play the waiting game.

Th 6 plus is gigantic.. I would venture to say too big. That said I'll have mine later today 64GB ftw

jelly of you guys :frown:

will head to tmobile stores later see if they have any 6+. very doubtful tho

6 + definitely isn't as big in person as I thought it would be. 

It's marginally bigger in all directions. 

tempting...

Finally a teardown:

The 6 Plus is rocking a 2915mAh battery, which is nearly double the 1560mAh cell in the iPhone 5S. However, compared to other 5.5-inch phones, it's a bit of a disappointment: the OnePlus One is packing a 3100mAh cell, and the Galaxy Note 3 (which, admittedly, is a bit better endowed in the size department) has 3200mAh up its sleeve.

The teardown boys have also confirmed that 1GB of RAM is powering the 6 Plus. That doesn't seem like much compared to the 2-3GB that high-end Android phones are packing these days; but slow performance certainly hasn't been a complaint of all the recent reviews.

Last edited:
Have y'all seen the 6 plus in person? I had it in hand this morning and honestly its huge to place on your ear for a call. I'm still coppin today but y'all acting like its not that big

so why is the 6+ is such low numbers in store?

is the gold a limited edition color?

so why is the 6+ is such low numbers in store?

is the gold a limited edition color?

From what I saw this morning... the black 6 plus seemed to be the most limited or at least the most sought after so the availability was low.

Hoping to stop by an ATT later today around noon and cop for contract price, or the Montoya payment thing. Think they'll let me hold both? To see which one I want..6+ seems big and is $100 more so idk

Those who have the 6*, is it accurate with the printable thing thats been going around? The one with the 5, 6, and 6+?

I woke up at 7:30 walked into the store at 8 and I was the third person there loll the two other guys were waiting since 5am

Gold 6 64gb
Pretty much this... 

It appears that the gold was produced more because my store only had gold and 3 silvers no grey 

Rep said only 50 6+ were handled out in the IL/WI region and they got 2 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
Stopped in ATT on lunch for a 6 64gb. They had it. i couldnt wait though becuase I was on lunch. The rep was trying to talk slick to me. Can someone clarify if it really is about the same price to do te NEXT installment as opposed to another contract? He said I'll lose a $15 credit each month, and this is across the board on ATT, because they arent offering it for the 2 year anymore. so $15x24 = 360 +336 for the phone +40 upgrade fee = $736 as opposed to $750 with the installment plan.... Something just doesnt seem right about it.

Back
Top Bottom