Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
what colors are people choosing the most?? i was either thinking space grey or the gold?? any insight?

just saw my frienfs moms gold today, def a nice gold and much better than the crap they called gold on the 5S :lol:

i cant do the white face tho.

space grey sucks because the back is basically a slight and when i say slight i mean really really lighter darker shade of silver :smh:

ok went ahead and ordered a space grey 128GB 6 plus off apple.. went with the grey because the black on the front looks nice.. also with anybody that has ordered from apples website, did it make u choose a data and messaging plan even though you already have one?? it wouldnt let me proceed without choosing it, even tho im on the family share plan..
Yes, it did. You can pick T-mobile, and your phone will come unlocked.

Any reason why Best Buy is charging $699 compared to Verizon's $649 for full price 16GB 6?

Best Buy said something about a replacement phone or something

Any reason why Best Buy is charging $699 compared to Verizon's $649 for full price 16GB 6?

Best Buy said something about a replacement phone or something

thats odd, MSRP is $649. never seen a company up the price...

:nerd:

thats odd, MSRP is $649. never seen a company up the price...

nerd.gif
Yeah I'm so confused. I was just gonna flip my 5s and a pair of sneakers to cop the 6 full price 
laugh.gif

I should be good on doing that right? Does Verizon prohibit you from copping the new iPhone full price and activating it?

Dont see why Verizon wouldnt allow you to cop a phone for full price if you are with verizon.

still wanna know why BB is charging $50 more tho

Didn't want a white face phone cause I worried about the contrast of the white face vs a black screen making the screen look smaller.

Dont see why Verizon wouldnt allow you to cop a phone for full price if you are with verizon.

still wanna know why BB is charging $50 more tho
Probably a plan to force people off of unlimited data plans.

just saw my frienfs moms gold today, def a nice gold and much better than the crap they called gold on the 5S
laugh.gif

i cant do the white face tho.

space grey sucks because the back is basically a slight and when i say slight i mean really really lighter darker shade of silver
mean.gif
x2 yep i love the gold on the back but i cant do the white face either..

Wait what ?
laugh.gif
a black border around the screen gives you a more immersive feel when watching movies or any videos imo.. the white boarder around the other phones is too distracting when watching movies or videos.. just cant help see that white from the corners of your eyes.

Yeah I'm so confused. I was just gonna flip my 5s and a pair of sneakers to cop the 6 full price 
laugh.gif

I should be good on doing that right? Does Verizon prohibit you from copping the new iPhone full price and activating it?
Nah shouldn't be a problem for that. Maybe an activation fee but I would call to make sure. Are you required to keep that 5s though until the end of your two year contract, and then the phone will be yours?

a black border around the screen gives you a more immersive feel when watching movies or any videos imo.. the white boarder around the other phones is too distracting when watching movies or videos.. just cant help see that white from the corners of your eyes.
This. Plus I have black based wallpaper so you can't even tell apart from screen and bezel. 
nthat.gif

But iOS now has a lot of white colors in it so I think white would still be good during mail or messaging or etc. 

This. Plus I have black based wallpaper so you can't even tell apart from screen and bezel. :nthat:

But iOS now has a lot of white colors in it so I think white would still be good during mail or messaging or etc. 

Me as well. My whole phone is black for the most part and gives no presence that I have a 6+ which I like. Was even at a bar this past Friday where they had those HTC phones and bashed iPhone 6s with the typical banter and I had my iPhone in hand the whole time. Thought that was funny......but their HTCs were actually really nice.

How the heck do you get songs from iTunes to the phone. I see songs in my library. But then I drag it to the phone. Nothing comes up

Nah shouldn't be a problem for that. Maybe an activation fee but I would call to make sure. Are you required to keep that 5s though until the end of your two year contract, and then the phone will be yours?
Nah I don't think so, they didn't say anything about that. That's only for the EDGE program correct? I was gonna sell the 5s to my homeboy for $300

appearances are important.
The black is dope, that's why I like it.

The whites just seem like a straight up girls model.

Kinda like a dude driving a Beetle, or an Eclipse, no offense I just relate it to the female for some reason.

Last edited:

Nah I don't think so, they didn't say anything about that. That's only for the EDGE program correct? I was gonna sell the 5s to my homeboy for $300
Edit: I take it back. Yeah I confused it with the 1 year plans 
laugh.gif

Basically, the two year contract is only saying you have to stay with Verizon and use their service for 2 years. If the event comes where you want to get a new phone, I think you just call verizon so they can deactivate the current one you have on your line and activate the new one. Then your friend can activate your phone onto his line. But it's definitely not a problem getting a new phone, you just won't be able to get a subsidized price (and your paying retail for your new phone anyways). There are situations where people lose their phones or break em and have to get a new one during their contract so it definitely shouldn't be a problem just activating the new iPhone on your line 

How the heck do you get songs from iTunes to the phone. I see songs in my library. But then I drag it to the phone. Nothing comes up

It's not a drag and drop system. Go to your phone in iTunes and then go tot he music tab and then just check mark the songs, albums or playlist you want uploaded to your phone.

Back
Top Bottom