Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

Edit: I take it back. Yeah I confused it with the 1 year plans 
laugh.gif

Basically, the two year contract is only saying you have to stay with Verizon and use their service for 2 years. If the event comes where you want to get a new phone, I think you just call verizon so they can deactivate the current one you have on your line and activate the new one. Then your friend can activate your phone onto his line. But it's definitely not a problem getting a new phone, you just won't be able to get a subsidized price (and your paying retail for your new phone anyways). There are situations where people lose their phones or break em and have to get a new one during their contract so it definitely shouldn't be a problem just activating the new iPhone on your line 
Appreciate the info fam. A lot of this stuff gets wishy washy with the fine print and whatnot. It's all greek to me, glad I got NT bretheren to decipher it for me. Repped my dude 
pimp.gif

Appreciate the info fam. A lot of this stuff gets wishy washy with the fine print and whatnot. It's all greek to me, glad I got NT bretheren to decipher it for me. Repped my dude :pimp:
Anytime brotha. But I'm no verizon rep so call to make sure if you want. :lol: theoretically though, you should be good

It's not a drag and drop system. Go to your phone in iTunes and then go tot he music tab and then just check mark the songs, albums or playlist you want uploaded to your phone.
I will try that. Thanks this is my first apple phone. Not sure if I like it yet

Not sure if OP is open to it, but maybe we can get a must have app list on the first page.

Peeps can recommend apps with a short description of what it does, and OP can create a list on the first page.

Side note, this predictive text on SwiftKey is :smokin

Not sure if OP is open to it, but maybe we can get a must have app list on the first page.

Peeps can recommend apps with a short description of what it does, and OP can create a list on the first page.

Apple apps sounds like a dope thread.
Updating that first page would be tough

It takes sometime to get used to. People love or hate iTunes. If you are used to the drag and drop system, you might hate iTunes but once all you music is in it and organized, it's not that bad. It just sucks that it takes certain types of formats, especially for video.

See how the screen pops out in this video when he bent it.
Wait until you drop the 6/6+. It's not good.
We have more than just cracked screens to worry about now.

#teamnaked and #teamnocase had a few players turn in Jerseys this year

Last edited:

Apple apps sounds like a dope thread.
Updating that first page would be tough
not a thread, a list in this thread. Might be a lot to update at first, but it would calm down fairly quick once every one posts all the good ones.

So you're gonna say that if you got caught bending the 6+ at the store, you'd have to pay for it.  All while showing your face on video.  And then you provide evidence of you destroying property on a Youtube account with the same name you provided at the beginning of the video.  And then you comment on the video page, admitting to destroying property.  

Their mothers should've swallowed them.  

I love both Android and iOS platforms equally. I believe both are great in their own right. But the Android users who are hell bent in proving how much Apple "sucks" are just as worst as the iStans.

Why can't we just appreciate good technology?

See how the screen pops out in this video when he bent it.
Wait until you drop the 6/6+. It's not good.
We have more than just cracked screens to worry about now.

#teamnaked and #teamnocase had a few players turn in Jerseys this year
after I cracked a part of my 4S's back..I was no longer #teamnocase. My 6 will be in a case for sure

If you play music/movies in iTunes you can drag the media to your phone from the recent added/played playlist.

Also media can be dragged from your phone to your cpu but not the reverse ( stupid I know lol).

You can have a folder stored locally on your cpu that syncs with iTunes this way everytime you connect your phone it will sync the content. So you can drag and drop into that folder but like other members mentioned there is no direct drag and drop on to your phone.

I think Google play app might allow you to do this but I haven't used it in awhile and can't remember if it does or not

I wasnt a fan of swiftkey myself but the predictive text thats baked to the os I use quite often.

A good app I use a lot is " my package" there are similar apps out but it tracks my packages across all shipping companies and has push notifications. Just enter in tracking number and it does the rest.

One thing I noticed is its hard to access the letters on the side of music when you have on a case and screen protector

Any reason why Best Buy is charging $699 compared to Verizon's $649 for full price 16GB 6?

Best Buy said something about a replacement phone or something

Yeah I'm so confused. I was just gonna flip my 5s and a pair of sneakers to cop the 6 full price :lol:  

I should be good on doing that right? Does Verizon prohibit you from copping the new iPhone full price and activating it?

Dont see why Verizon wouldnt allow you to cop a phone for full price if you are with verizon.

still wanna know why BB is charging $50 more tho

Not sure, but they did it for the 5S. I didn't care that much, because they gave it back as a $50 gift card to be used by 12/31/14 on another phone.

How the heck do you get songs from iTunes to the phone. I see songs in my library. But then I drag it to the phone. Nothing comes up
It's not a drag and drop system. Go to your phone in iTunes and then go tot he music tab and then just check mark the songs, albums or playlist you want uploaded to your phone.
You can make it drag & drop by checking 'Manually Manage Music & Videos" in the iPhone tab on iTunes...it's "easier" to do this because you won't accidentally sync stuff you don't want on there, the big downside is that if you ever have to restore your phone, you'd have to re-drop all the music again, as opposed to syncing where it does it for you.

additionally, I believe under the 'sync' system, all of the music has to be in a specific folder, with the drag & drop, you can drop it from anywhere the song is on your computer, though I highly advise making sure all your music is in your music folder and not music, downloads, desktop, etc folder.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like my gold phone [kanye shrug]

It helps when you have a phone to show off the goldness...Trinidad James :nthat:

I've also seen a lot of people with gold

You can make it drag & drop by checking 'Manually Manage Music & Videos" in the iPhone tab on iTunes...it's "easier" to do this because you won't accidentally sync stuff you don't want on there, the big downside is that if you ever have to restore your phone, you'd have to re-drop all the music again, as opposed to syncing where it does it for you.

additionally, I believe under the 'sync' system, all of the music has to be in a specific folder, with the drag & drop, you can drop it from anywhere the song is on your computer, though I highly advise making sure all your music is in your music folder and not music, downloads, desktop, etc folder.

This

I love both Android and iOS platforms equally. I believe both are great in their own right. But the Android users who are hell bent in proving how much Apple "sucks" are just as worst as the iStans.

Why can't we just appreciate good technology?
THIS

And im tired of seeing the Note commercial of Samsung talking about what people said about the new iPhone looking like the Note and Apple "imitating" them

Just let it go and market your own product. Apple isnt making commercials dissing Samsung and telling people to leave Android and join team Apple

You dont see car and truck commericals doing this crap :smh:

Back
Top Bottom