• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Am I the only one that checks my order status for att multiple times a day? :\

Also, anyone know what method att uses to ship once they actually ship? And from where are they shipping?

I do it with anything I order online that let's me check the status of my order.

Am I the only one that checks my order status for att multiple times a day? :\

Also, anyone know what method att uses to ship once they actually ship? And from where are they shipping?

I do it with anything I order online that let's me check the status of my order.
i won't usually check order status, unless it's something that can possibly get cancelled. Tracking, that's a different story.

Copped a 16 GB Gold 6 for $600 
pimp.gif
 sold my 5s to my homie for $300. Paying $300 flat for the newest iPhone without renewing. Can't complain at all 

Dam I kinda love that hey Siri future when it works properly. I wish they made it so I could do it without having my phone plugged in on some "her" ish.

swapping contacts etc from my 4s to the 6+ is literally night & day ... hate this 4s now :lol:

CC, I'll be in this same situation when I finally pick up my 6 this weekend. How did you transfer your contacts and photos/video over from your 4s to the 6?

option 3 sync via iTunes and move everything like that.

That requires use of a computer though, but in my opinion is the fastest way to do it.

I've been carrying my 4S and 6 since yesterday after work

Installed all my apps from icloud over wifi last night

played with the 6 till it died and plugged it in at work today, it activated itself automatically -- thought that was pretty neat

I just gotta put this new sensor cable in my 4S after work and ship it out tomorrow.

All in all a great upgrade, feels good to get a new phone - first new device since 4S release day

how is the battery life on the new 6 compared to the 5?

The battery life is a big enough complaint for me that I'm considering leaving iPhone

CC, I'll be in this same situation when I finally pick up my 6 this weekend. How did you transfer your contacts and photos/video over from your 4s to the 6?
idk which provider either of you have but AT&T is able to take your old sim put it to some machine/computer with the new sim and it transfers ... im not completely sure if it does it for photos.

But depending on your photos (private ones) itunes is the easiest i think .. just back up the old and plug the new one

Copped a 16 GB Gold 6 for $600 :pimp:  sold my 5s to my homie for $300. Paying $300 flat for the newest iPhone without renewing. Can't complain at all 

you finessed bro :pimp:

swapping contacts etc from my 4s to the 6+ is literally night & day ... hate this 4s now :lol:

gmail for photos & videos
contacts one by one & im actually trimming it down because i dont talk to 1/2 of these ppl anymore :lol:
these 1st 2 days ive been adding them as i get calls/texts
1st day battery didnt last all day 2nd day it was at 76 by days end :pimp:

idk which provider either of you have but AT&T is able to take your old sim put it to some machine/computer with the new sim and it transfers ... im not completely sure if it does it for photos.

But depending on your photos (private ones) itunes is the easiest i think .. just back up the old and plug the new one

w/ sprint & didnt feel like waiting on them to transfer info or it possibly get lost during transfer so i just had them activate & hand the phone over

Backing up your phone on a computer and restoring the new one with a backup will give me my contacts in the new phone, right?

you finessed bro :pimp:
gmail for photos & videos
contacts one by one & im actually trimming it down because i dont talk to 1/2 of these ppl anymore :lol:
these 1st 2 days ive been adding them as i get calls/texts
1st day battery didnt last all day 2nd day it was at 76 by days end :pimp:
w/ sprint & didnt feel like waiting on them to transfer info or it possibly get lost during transfer so i just had them activate & hand the phone over
Before you activate your new phone,

Back up your old phone on your house computer through iCloud and Itunes.

Then when you get your new phone, just plug it in and restore. I'd go with Itunes, feels safer.

you finessed bro
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 Appreciate it fam. I know it's very similar to my 5s but I've been waiting literally years for them to really upgrade the screen size. I have terrible eyes as well so this is a worthwhile investment. 

Before you activate your new phone,

Back up your old phone on your house computer through iCloud and Itunes.

Then when you get your new phone, just plug it in and restore. I'd go with Itunes, feels safer.
Also, don't you have to be careful when setting up a new phone based off an icloud backup?

Weren't people having battery issues since there was a battery calibration file or something being transferred over to the new device?

Also, don't you have to be careful when setting up a new phone based off an icloud backup?

Weren't people having battery issues since there was a battery calibration file or something being transferred over to the new device?
Thats why I recommend the itunes backup. Feels a lot safer than iCloud.

Backing up your phone on a computer and restoring the new one with a backup will give me my contacts in the new phone, right?
yup contacts, pictures, settings (how you have your homescreen etc set up), notes...I'm sure it's everything BUT music...I could be wrong about the music because I manually manage mine but if you sync thru iTunes, it should be included in that back up anyway.

Back
Top Bottom