Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters

Can we send money to each other via Apple Pay? Like if we are at a bar etc or can I simply just send a friend payment?
no, i think its just a way to use your credit card at a retailer. not pay each other virtually like paypal
laugh.gif
Venmo
nthat.gif

kobe-youre-welcome.gif

Last edited:
For those who care..have been using the white apple silicone case for over a week now.. no discoloring

goes perfect with the white iPhone

Last edited:
If you have an iPhone, ipod classic is the way to go if you absolutely need an iPod... To bad they stopped producing them...

just wondering, why do you like the classic over say an ipod touch?
mainly the space, and price. I only wanted an iPod for music, didn't need any of the extra stuff included on the touch.

Haven't used Apple Pay yet but I can't wait to use it in front of someone who has no idea what it is.. they see me holding my phone up to where you swipe your card and just leaving.. they'll think im stealing info or not paying or something :lol:

not sure who would know but are all employees of stores who accept Apple Pay trained on how it works? :nerd:

Last edited:
Is this update only possibly through iTunes because I'm not getting the option to upgrade from my phone? Just the upgrade info.

I deleted vshare cause the two paid apps I wanted ( tweetbot & weblock) took all day to Dl just to say I still didn't have a license

Man I just realized today they accept apple pay at most places that little nfc logo on there pos systems not just the list of places apple released. Been using it all day.

Haven't used Apple Pay yet but I can't wait to use it in front of someone who has no idea what it is.. they see me holding my phone up to where you swipe your card and just leaving.. they'll think im stealing info or not paying or something :lol:

not sure who would know but are all employees of stores who accept Apple Pay trained on how it works? :nerd:

Def gonna happen this week with random old ppl who have no idea about the tech :lol:

Yall think they're going to increase the size of the iPod touches ? Or keep them at their current size

Back
Top Bottom