Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
You have to download movie box through the vshare app, not the app with the Japanese writing. The only thing you download from the Japanese app is vshare. I think that's what your problem is

Oh yea, and once you open vshare a pop up asking you to update will show, don't update. You won't be able to find movie box if you do

I followed those steps but it wouldn't install movie box...I'll try again today

VZW doing the same?
I believe they are having something similar to this yes.

No. ATT been running this all month. Had me thinking of switching.
Pretty sure VZW does have something.
ATT promo goes until the end of the month.

Wait....ATT lowered the 10gb plan to get doubled too?! So I moved up to the 15gb tier for nothing now?
mean.gif

Starting Oct. 2, Verizon said customers on its More Everything shared data plans can get 15 GB of data per month for $110, up from 12 GB before, or 30 GB of data for $130 per month, up from 16 GB before.
Meanwhile, starting Oct. 2, customers with monthly data allowances of between 20 GB and 50 GB will be able to get double the data for the same price. Those "double data" promotional plans will be 40 GB for $150 per month, 60 GB for $225, 80 GB for $300 and 100 GB for $375. All of the plans come with unlimited voice and texting.

Last edited:
Haven't used Apple Pay yet but I can't wait to use it in front of someone who has no idea what it is.. they see me holding my phone up to where you swipe your card and just leaving.. they'll think im stealing info or not paying or something :lol:

not sure who would know but are all employees of stores who accept Apple Pay trained on how it works? :nerd:

I doubt it

You do.....
And it will work with 8.1? Will vshare still work too?
I haven't tried, but after ios8 update, you needed to change the date to install, and use it. I'm assuming it's the same with 8.1.

In feelin this battery life.... I've had Bluetooth and wifi on without any connection to either, and my screen brightness all the way up for about 8 hours now, trying to kill the battery lol.

View media item 1228264
I'm going to try n practice better battery habits this time around, hopefully my battery doesn't give me problems a year from now.

battery life seems like its imroved on my phone. havent been on it as much as i was over the weekend but it seems improved. will be put to the test on sunday for sure though :lol: im expecting good things

Are we not allowed to post the steps?

Tutorial on how to get MovieBox to work in 8.1

-If you already downloaded moviebox form vShare you're done, If you installed using the date trick from websites using the date trick delete it and use this method. You must also be on 8.0.2 before you update. (Apple is still signing 8.0.2 so you can revert back to it currently) PSA: Also always make a backup, it never hurts.

1. Change date to anything before September 1st.
2. Go to www.pgyer.com/pgyios.
3. Install the program.
4. Open the newly installed app and search for vShare.
5. From here download the one with version 2.1.9 and thats 7.47MB.
6 .Open vShare, and search for "Movie Box"
7. Install the app using one of the direct links.
8. Change the date back to automatic in setttings.
9. Open Movie Box
10. Update to 8.1 :wink:

You have to download movie box through the vshare app, not the app with the Japanese writing. The only thing you download from the Japanese app is vshare. I think that's what your problem is

Oh yea, and once you open vshare a pop up asking you to update will show, don't update. You won't be able to find movie box if you do

I followed those steps but it wouldn't install movie box...I'll try again today

This happened to me too. I just erased the vshare app and moviebox app, then reinstalled both and it ended up working

Yea I had it set to Sept 1.

After it installed, I changed the date back, and opened movie box. Then after I updated my phone to 8.1 moviebox was still working

Back
Top Bottom