Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
First post from da 6... Zoom mode is kinda dope.

Anyone else's phone like this? I've had it for less than 4 hours, haven't even used the phone except to make a test call to make sure it was activated...View media item 1227385

Last edited:
Just wondering, if I buy an Iphone this week.... will it have ios 8.1 already preinstalled on it? Or will it still have 8.0.2 and i would have to update.

Anyone know?

Man love the 6 plus, once you get use to the screen, amazing, my work 6 barley seems like an uograde from the 5, 6 plus is the way to go

So you can downgrade back to ios 8.0.2 and install moviebox, I dont have a backup for my phone pre 8.1 so not sure how to keep both

**Edit just updated and restored from 8.1 backup :pimp:

Last edited:

yet to try it, but they say movie box will work on 8.1

im still on 8.0.2 but i tested this out. If You follow the steps in the link on how to download movie box you'll no longer have to set the date back when you go to use the app. After installing movie box i set my date back to normal and turned my phone off, turned it back on and movie box opened right up. Also works for music box if you download it the same way you download movie box. Since you no longer have to set the date back to use the app, it should still work after updating to 8.1

im still on 8.0.2 but i tested this out. If You follow the steps in the link on how to download movie box you'll no longer have to set the date back when you go to use the app. After installing movie box i set my date back to normal and turned my phone off, turned it back on and movie box opened right up. Also works for music box if you download it the same way you download movie box. Since you no longer have to set the date back to use the app, it should still work after updating to 8.1
This! Follow the link steps. I just did it. Moviebox works with 8.1.

I did all the steps but it's saying movie box can not be installed at this time? Did anybody else have this problem?

I did all the steps but it's saying movie box can not be installed at this time? Did anybody else have this problem?
You have to download movie box through the vshare app, not the app with the Japanese writing. The only thing you download from the Japanese app is vshare. I think that's what your problem is

Oh yea, and once you open vshare a pop up asking you to update will show, don't update. You won't be able to find movie box if you do

Last edited:
To all my att cats, they are running a promo right now to double your current data plan for FREE:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7276968-at-...an-to-20gb-or-2gb-to-4gb-until-10-31-2014?v=1

I called 611, waited for the cancel service prompt and spoke to the lady in retentions. Didn't even have to mention service just chummed her up and told her I wanted to take advantage of the double data promo they were running. She said no problem at all. From 10-20GB real quick.

To all my att cats, they are running a promo right now to double your current data plan for FREE:

http://slickdeals.net/f/7276968-at-...an-to-20gb-or-2gb-to-4gb-until-10-31-2014?v=1

I called 611, waited for the cancel service prompt and spoke to the lady in retentions. Didn't even have to mention service just chummed her up and told her I wanted to take advantage of the double data promo they were running. She said no problem at all. From 10-20GB real quick.

VZW doing the same?

VZW doing the same?
No. ATT been running this all month. Had me thinking of switching.

Welp, with the larger phones, I don't see a need to have a tablet anymore. My iPad Air just sits in the office seeing how low the standby battery life really is (legit gets about 6-7 days on it
nthat.gif
). I'm about to flip it and take that money and find me a 64gb 6+. Said I am going to keep my OPO as well, but I know that will eventually get flipped too and keep the 6+ and my sole device. I can never resist getting new tech toys
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom