• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
New version of Protube is available for ios 8 6/6+

• View videos, comment, rate, subscribe, search etc.
  • Completely control your account (My Videos, Favorites, Inbox...)
  • HD and SD video downloads (up to 1080p)
  • Download just the audio of a video in high quality
  • Super fast loading thanks to the Nitro Javascript engine.
  • Watch blocked videos!
  • Enable or disable autoplay
  • Watch videos in ANY quality between 240p and 1080p.
  • Import downloaded songs and videos using Bridge
  • Background Downloads
  • Background Downloads
  • Share and Manage saved Videos
  • Saved videos are displayed in a beautiful interface showing size, date, length and a thumbnail
  • Simultaneous downloads supported, each showing speed, progress, remaining time, total download size and downloaded bytes
  • ALL banner ads are blocked
  • Watch videos as they download
  • AirPlay support
  • 12 Languages!
  • Much more!
Not working for some reason View media item 1260707

Callbar for ios8 is updated. This tweak allows you to answer and respond to calls/facetime by adding a quick replay/response option to iphone 6/6+. This will allow you to answer/respond to calls without being interrupted in the middle of a game/text/web surfing/video watching etc... No more having the phone interrupting what your doing to go to the phone answer/decline screen

callbar7-1.jpg
oh forgot to mention for some odd reason the phone mutes other app sounds and you have to respring if you use the speakerphone. Like if you was listening to music/playing a game and answer the phone on speakerphone when you return to game/music it will be in mute...

do u have version 1.9.9
its in bigboss repo although there isnt a crack for it and its 1.99 unless previously owned (which i did) the 1.95 version wont work because it was made for 5s and lower so it will have issues like streaming or acting weird especially if you try to view in 1080p because the resolution and size is different due to size screen and resolution of the 6/6+

Anyone know how to use My3G? Tweak that makes your believe it's running on wifi the entire time. I have it but its not working! Tired browsing YouTube video 1080p but it wasn't stream clear. I remember using this tweak back on my iPhone 5 work perfect.

Anyone seeing drop in battery life? I've had my phone since the 30th and this is the first time this is happening.

- 2 nights ago, was at 100%. The next morning it dropped to 44%. I was not on wifi so I was thinking the TMO network had something to do with it since its been fluctuating between 4G and LTE all day.

- last night was at 78% and the next morning I was down to 30%. This time I was on wifi so not sure what went wrong here.

- I havent changed my location settings since I've never seen this drop in battery life.

- my battery usage shows that safari is what's taking most of my battery life but it's weird since i'm not on it a lot

any help would be appreciated!

Anyone know how to use My3G? Tweak that makes your believe it's running on wifi the entire time. I have it but its not working! Tired browsing YouTube video 1080p but it wasn't stream clear. I remember using this tweak back on my iPhone 5 work perfect.
you have to turn it on for each perspective app. have to open the app (my3g) then select to turn youtube on

Anyone seeing drop in battery life? I've had my phone since the 30th and this is the first time this is happening.

- 2 nights ago, was at 100%. The next morning it dropped to 44%. I was not on wifi so I was thinking the TMO network had something to do with it since its been fluctuating between 4G and LTE all day.
- last night was at 78% and the next morning I was down to 30%. This time I was on wifi so not sure what went wrong here.
- I havent changed my location settings since I've never seen this drop in battery life.
- my battery usage shows that safari is what's taking most of my battery life but it's weird since i'm not on it a lot

ru jailbroken?

Close all your apps when not using by double clicking (not tapping) on the home button, and swipe all tabs off the screen.

If you already do that, might be a faulty battery. Take it in to an Apple Store.

ru jailbroken?
Nah, not jailbroken. On 8.1 if that matters.
Close all your apps when not using by double clicking (not tapping) on the home button, and swipe all tabs off the screen.

If you already do that, might be a faulty battery. Take it in to an Apple Store.
I usually close all my apps after I'm finished with them so I don't think this would be a problem. Do you think this will be covered by the Apple warranty? I don't have apple care

You have one year warranty included with the purchase. It will be covered if they find the battery is bad.

You have one year warranty included with the purchase. It will be covered if they find the battery is bad.
Cool that's good to know. I'll try one more thing and if that doesn't work I'll be headed to the apple store to get it checked out

Thanks

Callbar for ios8 is updated. This tweak allows you to answer and respond to calls/facetime by adding a quick replay/response option to iphone 6/6+. This will allow you to answer/respond to calls without being interrupted in the middle of a game/text/web surfing/video watching etc... No more having the phone interrupting what your doing to go to the phone answer/decline screen
I wish apple would have this tweak baked in 
mean.gif

How to get live tv etc on iphone

d/l app called livemediaplayer

have localiapstore tweak installed and upgrade to pro version 

when using the app hit the magnifying glass type name of channel and then select playback software.
whenever i click up upgrade it crashes. any idea how to fix it?

Back
Top Bottom