Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Loving the 6 so far. I missed compact sized phones. The 6 is perfect. Haven't had an iPhone in a while.

One annoying thing is trying to get my old apple id back. I edited it and accidentally made it my work email and now can't go back to my personal email smh.

Anyways would love the 6+ battery but didn't want to sacrifice portability, I'm still one that prefers smaller phones even though I've had all these big android phones.

anyone drop theirs yet lol

dropped my 6 for the first time, ONLY HAD IT FOR 2 WEEKS. feels bad bruh little bite marks on the metal corner 
mean.gif
  anyway slapped a apple silicon case to cover my shame

Drop mine about two weeks ago onto essentially a wood floor, was unloading my trailer and dropped it from about waist height. Landed on the face but no scratches or anything.. And yea JAYFIEND u LUCKED a up with that quick delivery, that was hella fast.

Yea I was just about to say this 6+ battery is legit. :pimp:

Ain't charged it since Friday night and it's at 28%.

So what's the method in buying a case that won't interfere with phone signal? I've had my case off all weekend and am noticing much better phone signal smh. Need to pick up something new today.

I am not seeing this incredible battery life. Getting about 12 hrs. Should I worry?

I'm pretty sure it's probably different for everybody. Because everybody uses their phone differently.

To give you an idea. I was on my phone quite a bit yesterday because I was checking the Sony news. And I was in the car using Bluetooth playing music for a while. Few texts and a couple phone calls. Pretty much an average day.

Can anyone recommend some lightweight iPhone 5s cases? Ya I know everyone moved unto the 6 but I stuck with the 5s until next year

Since my OPO broke I been looking at new phones..this n5 battery ain't cutting it. I'm on my phone a lot so I need something with major juice. I've had the 6, liked the phone but the battery was meh with my usage. If I do go iPhone route its definitely gonna be the 6+.. I can get used to the size, its basically the same size as my opo was.

Since my OPO broke I been looking at new phones..this n5 battery ain't cutting it. I'm on my phone a lot so I need something with major juice. I've had the 6, liked the phone but the battery was meh with my usage. If I do go iPhone route its definitely gonna be the 6+.. I can get used to the size, its basically the same size as my opo was.

Going back and forth between the 6 and OPO I will say having a smaller portable phone is nice. Just gotta carry my anker battery for some extra juice.

Definitely loved how the 6 feels..Its like my n5, feels fantastic..but that battery is atrocious :lol: the 6 isn't bad like the n5 tho..but I like being care free with my battery and not having to be plugged into wall by lunch or later. I like unplugging my **** in the morning and plugging it when I lay down for bed.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom