Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I just set up an appt with the Genius Bar..

my battery went from 100% around 8:30am to 22% currently (1:40pm) with minimal use..
its been pretty bad over the last few days. :smh:

my battery went from 100% around 8:30am to 22% currently (1:40pm) with minimal use..
its been pretty bad over the last few days.
mean.gif
Sounds like the same problem I had. Do you have T-Mo?

its been pretty bad over the last few days. :smh:

I'm having the same problem. I made the jump from the 4S to the 6 in September and there hasn't been a day (after charging the night before) that I didn't have more than 40% battery by lunchtime. I'm not doing anything crazy as far as usage. Listen to iPod/podcasts before work and in the car. Check IG and Twitter with some extra interwebs usage. I definitely feel like the battery should have twice the juice at this point. And yes- I'm constantly closing apps.

Last edited:
Is 8.1.1 worth updating to if you're not really having problems with 8.1 

Last edited:
****** around and let my phone charge overnight. I hate doing that ****. :smh:

Hope it doesn't mess up my beautiful battery.

:lol: I get paranoid when I do that too.

I don't know how much or if at all it affects the battery but I prefer to unplug right at 100 and let it sleep overnight. Usually wake up with 100 on my iPhone.

****** around and let my phone charge overnight. I hate doing that ****. :smh:

Hope it doesn't mess up my beautiful battery.
I've done this for years and never had a problem. This is my first iPhone tho, had a 5 for a month then went back android. Never had a battery issue.
Don't these new age batteries stop taking charge after 100% tho????

i too am afraid of that, but is it proven? All I know is I messed up my 4S's battery because I charged it with Apple's 12W charger

Last edited:
i had a lot of problems with my 5 battery, so im trying to take better care of my 6 battery. if i put it on the charger before i go go sleep, i set my alarm for a couple hours to take it off. Or ill set my alarm for about 2 hours before i leave fo work to chsrge it so i wont leave it charging for too long. hopefully I see good long term results.

Back
Top Bottom