Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I always charge my phone overnight and not until my contract is almost up (2yrs) the battery starts to show signs of drain...I qould go with Sdubl method

read it was 25mb. My CC limit when up and I'm tempted to cop the 6 plus rn 
nerd.gif

This Spigen tough armor case is, :pimp:

Been rocking my 6+ naked ever since I got it, but I think I'm gonna keep this thing on.

Love the kickstand, :lol:

That moment when you realize you have 23% battery life left before you go to bed :smh:

You don't want to run the risk of overcharging it while you sleep, but you know it won't last you the whole tomorrow :smh:

Last edited:
I used to charge it overnight but you guys got me paranoid with messing up the battery :lol:

Now I try to charge it before I sleep and have 100.
I feel you grand theft bike. I just let it go. Try to charge it as much as I can in the morning and also when going to work I have a car charger. I get it to the 60% range

That moment when you realize you have 23% battery life left before you go to bed :smh:

You don't want to run the risk of overcharging it while you sleep, but you know it won't last you the whole tomorrow :smh:
set your alarm for 2 to 2.5 hours before you have go wake up, put it on the charger and go back to sleep. When alarm goes off, unplug and go back to sleep.... That's what I've been doing.

set your alarm for 2 to 2.5 hours before you have go wake up, put it on the charger and go back to sleep. When alarm goes off, unplug and go back to sleep.... That's what I've been doing.

Madness I'd rather the struggle of making that 20% stretch all day. :lol:

I've been doing that too whenever I hit the 20% mark each night :lol:
View media item 1298172
I've got one of these Mophie portable battery charger. These things are designed to cut power once the phone is at 100% so I charge my phone this this and once it's full my phone doesn't recognize the charging device anymore.

How much and where?

I pretty much don't charge my phone at all until the next day, wake up then charge it, go to the gym.

Sometimes I come home to it only being 85%, sometimes 93%, 97%...

But it doesn't matter because that's still way enough battery to last me the day. :smokin

You guys are looking way to deep into the battery :lol:

Just charge the damn phone if it' needs charging, you'll be okay.

They're making this seem really complicated :lol:

It's making me feel like I should be doing more than, just charging my phone when it needs it.

Madness I'd rather the struggle of making that 20% stretch all day. :lol:

iphones and newer phones in general does not overcharge folks, nothing to worry about leaving it on the charger overnight.

9 hour standby time with 2 hours of use and 48% of the battery is gone. I don't see the good battery that everyone talks about. I was getting the same thing with the 6. Thinking back when I leave work at 3:30 I would have about 70something percent left. View media item 1298644

Back
Top Bottom