• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^swap it out, b.

or restore as a new phone and try again. I would just swap it, though.

Yeah what I meant was I got a replacement after seeing someone at the Genius bar. Did a full restore prior to that and it didnt work lol

Parents got me the 128GB Space Grey 6 for Christmas.

I have every iPhone picture/video I've ever taken on it. So I have about 500 videos, 6,500 pics and 5,000 songs and have about 54 GB left. I LOVE that I will never have to worry about deleting pictures or videos to take new pics and videos because I run outta space.

Parents got me the 128GB Space Grey 6 for Christmas.

I have every iPhone picture/video I've ever taken on it. So I have about 500 videos, 6,500 pics and 5,000 songs and have about 54 GB left. I LOVE that I will never have to worry about deleting pictures or videos to take new pics and videos because I run outta space.

Dang that's pretty crazy.

I also haven't really touched my iPhone storage. I've been utilizing Dropbox and Google drive instead. :smokin

Any tips to get nba league pass without subscription? I got the NFL game time app set up on my jail broken 6+ but I'd love to get some NBA too

For anyone who doesn't know. Xbmc 13.2 has been officially updated to kodi 14.0. AirPlay has been fixed also with this version so that I can AirPlay my iPhone onto my Amazon fire TV also running kodi 14.0

Whats the best method to get my at&t iPhone 6 plus unlocked
nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Alright so all I hear in this thread is Movie Box this Movie Box that.

Someone want to walk me through this? Couldn't find anything on it.

EDIT: Nevermind, Figured it out!

Last edited:
After three weeks of using 128 6+ With a SwitchEasy case, all I can say is curse you picayune hands. Wishing the off switch was still on top. The struggle of turning it off while the volume button goes up and down.

#TeamSmallHands #NoMore1HandedGrip #VolumeGoesUpAndDownWhenTurningOffMyDeviceUsing1Hand

[emoji]128513[/emoji] another question, as far as cases for the 6plus. I have narrowed my choices down to the otterbox and the ivyskin..anyone can chime in on those 2? I need a case that offers great protection as I have cracked ALL my phones previously

For anyone who doesn't know. Xbmc 13.2 has been officially updated to kodi 14.0. AirPlay has been fixed also with this version so that I can AirPlay my iPhone onto my Amazon fire TV also running kodi 14.0
alot of run around....why dont you just put xbmc on the fire tv and save a step and use the iphone as a remote...? thats what i do

To all you guys that switched to the 6+ from the 6, are you happy with your decision?

Battery life on this 6 is abysmal for me. I can spend 3 or 4 hours on it web browsing, watching videos and checking social media over LTE during an 8 hour shift and I'm barely making it to the car to charge it. Definitely considering the 6+ for that glorious battery life, but that size is off putting.

To all you guys that switched to the 6+ from the 6, are you happy with your decision?

Battery life on this 6 is abysmal for me. I can spend 3 or 4 hours on it web browsing, watching videos and checking social media over LTE during an 8 hour shift and I'm barely making it to the car to charge it. Definitely considering the 6+ for that glorious battery life, but that size is off putting.

The size isn't even a factor after the first few days. Your eyes and hands adjust quickly. You'll be happier with the 6+

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom