Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I think I will cope the blue leather apple case in the future. I am starting to think that gold is the best color.
No lie I had the white/silver first and was beeeeeasting for space grey. Copped the space grey and now I'm beasting for a gold(mainly because ALL the apple cases look so hard with it) smh

Didn't know AT&T customer service reps kept information about previous calls.

Spoke with 3 different reps to see if anyone of them could slide me some type of unlock code or whatever for my iPhone 6+ and on the 3rd one the guy was like "oh I see you called about this already [emoji]128529[/emoji]"

I was just on the phone silent for like 5 seconds like [emoji]128563[/emoji] lmao

But he just told me the same thing that I had to request it online but I got denied but he said the next step was to cancel the contract pay the ETF and then request for the unlock code...

There's gotta be some easier way then this smh

Trying to get on T-Mobile for the unlimited data plan plus the coverage is really good in my area, just as fast as AT&T
Well if your phone is NOT paid for ATT won't unlock it so you can leave for T-Mobile. None of the 4 big carriers will unlock if phone isn't paid for. T-Mobile had an offer to pay ETFs, you should check to see if that route is still available.

Saw the AT&T $300 trade-in for the 5S mentioned earlier. Anyone know how long that offer lasts? Thinking of taking advantage of it.

Also, whatever happened with the bending problem on the Plus? Is there a case that can remedy it?

Thanks guys.

Anyone?

I think I'm about to grab me a 1st Gen ipad
Didn't know AT&T customer service reps kept information about previous calls.

Spoke with 3 different reps to see if anyone of them could slide me some type of unlock code or whatever for my iPhone 6+ and on the 3rd one the guy was like "oh I see you called about this already [emoji]128529[/emoji]"

I was just on the phone silent for like 5 seconds like [emoji]128563[/emoji] lmao

But he just told me the same thing that I had to request it online but I got denied but he said the next step was to cancel the contract pay the ETF and then request for the unlock code...

There's gotta be some easier way then this smh
Yea, working in a call center we note EVERYTHING folks call in about.

so last night my girl and her friend were having a convo and out of nowhere from the other side of the room siri says my girls name then language 
eek.gif

my girl and her friend went to look at the phone and it had a whole transcpript of their conversation, like an hour or so of them talking.

anybody else have this happen?

im thinking about getting an iphone 6+ but all this privacy stuff i hear about apple is really making me nervous.

Why do you need your phone unlocked? ggarvinxx3 ggarvinxx3

Trying to get on T-Mobile for the unlimited data plan plus the coverage is really good in my area, just as fast as AT&T

Dont you have to pay your ETF? otherwise you cant jump ship.

Once you pay the ETF and have no contract they will unlock your phone. I looked up services for you and it seems to say the same thing that the phone has to be clear meaning paid for and not blacklisted and you have to be off the contract.

so last night my girl and her friend were having a convo and out of nowhere from the other side of the room siri says my girls name then language :wow:

my girl and her friend went to look at the phone and it had a whole transcpript of their conversation, like an hour or so of them talking.

anybody else have this happen?

im thinking about getting an iphone 6+ but all this privacy stuff i hear about apple is really making me nervous.

get a iphone..

i never heard of that happening and in my what 4+ years of having an iphone i never heard nor had that happen so.

Hmmm. So I woke up this morning and looked at my photos and realized my phone recovered a bunch of deleted pics that I had purged probably 2 weeks ago. I had even deleted them off my "recently deleted" section. Anyone else have this happen?

Anyone rocking a leather case on their 6+?

I just noticed that I have to push really hard on my lock button for it to lock. Not sure if my case is the issue, since it works fine without the case. I didn't notice this until I received a replacement phone from Apple 

i have the leather case on mine, mines not hard to push any of the buttons. its realy responsive with the slightest touch actually.

Popcorn Time
My girl has that on her Mac and I must say it truly sucks or it's just her laptop.. That thing simply refuses to play a full movie without freezing. Apple TV with movie box or xbmc really seems like the best movie watching option.

Here's a promo code (HAPPY2015) for 20% off spigen website, they also have free shipping. Got the clear ultra hybrid for 19.99

Back
Top Bottom