Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
To all you guys that switched to the 6+ from the 6, are you happy with your decision?

Battery life on this 6 is abysmal for me. I can spend 3 or 4 hours on it web browsing, watching videos and checking social media over LTE during an 8 hour shift and I'm barely making it to the car to charge it. Definitely considering the 6+ for that glorious battery life, but that size is off putting.

The size isn't even a factor after the first few days. Your eyes and hands adjust quickly. You'll be happier with the 6+

This.

I just got done streaming 3 movies and my battery is at 86%

Got my 6 plus yesterday but havent activated yet. Been on Android since the G1 but will keep my N5 as my backup or switch it up between the 2.

Will I have a conflict with receiving mms messages from iPhone users when I'm on my N5?

Also, was trying to login to NT last night and couldnt log in thru Safari. Think I had the same problem on my iPad a few months ago.

Someone school this newbie on must have 6 plus apps?

Alright so all I hear in this thread is Movie Box this Movie Box that.

Someone want to walk me through this? Couldn't find anything on it.

EDIT: Nevermind, Figured it out!

basically an app for free downloads/streams of movies and tv series. i just downloaded it on my iphone, pretty dope selection :smokin

Apple TV or hdmi adapter for iphone ?

for moviebox
nerd.gif

I'm about to catch a charge out here. I go get my screen fix then head off to game stop to see how much they would give me for my 32g 5. Clerk looks at it and puts some info in the CPU... U kno how much this ***** said they would give me?

$23 cash and $8.50 store credit....... Stood there for a good minute like
sbkc9y.jpg

Dude had the nerve to say "hey man the 6 just came out you know" the thought of spitting on a person never crossed my mind till this happened

Last edited:
I'm about to catch a charge out here. I go get my screen fix then head off to game stop to see how much they would give me for my 32g 5. Clerk looks at it and puts some info in the CPU... U kno how much this ***** said they would give me?

$23 cash and $8.50 store credit....... Stood there for a good minute like
sbkc9y.jpg

Dude had the nerve to say "hey man the 6 just came out you know" the thought of spitting on a person never crossed my mind till this happened
lmao!!!! i just got 40 for my sons cracked 16gb 4s. they tried to play the **** outta you

Last edited:
To all you guys that switched to the 6+ from the 6, are you happy with your decision?

Battery life on this 6 is abysmal for me. I can spend 3 or 4 hours on it web browsing, watching videos and checking social media over LTE during an 8 hour shift and I'm barely making it to the car to charge it. Definitely considering the 6+ for that glorious battery life, but that size is off putting.
Better camera, better battery life.. Bigger and better screen. Easy choice, gave my lady my 6 after about two weeks. Went back to my old OPO because the battery life. After I dropped that and smashed the screen. Decided to cop the 6+ mostly because the battery. Big phones have been my preference.. Thought I'd like the comfort of the 6.. Can't lie that ***** feels great. But battery life wasn't doing it for my usage and watch videos on da bigger phone >>>>

Last edited:
^ yep after a few days the size of the phone is that big a deal. Actually when you go to pick up say a 6 or even a 5, you may wonder how you ever used that small of a phone. Like most I have 0 complaints. My only wish is either the jailbreak guys or the apple team implement an app suite solely for the 6+. We have too much screen real estate for us not to be able to use it

I've been on my phone heavily since 6 am

View media item 1328829

Last edited:
anyone know how Tmobiles JUMP program works when you order the phone online? Do I have to send my phone back first before they'll ship out the new one? Or can I wait til i get the new one...

thanks homies

anyone know how Tmobiles JUMP program works when you order the phone online? Do I have to send my phone back first before they'll ship out the new one? Or can I wait til i get the new one...

thanks homies

Afterwards. They will ship a return slip with the phone

Saw the AT&T $300 trade-in for the 5S mentioned earlier. Anyone know how long that offer lasts? Thinking of taking advantage of it.

Also, whatever happened with the bending problem on the Plus? Is there a case that can remedy it?

Thanks guys.

I switched from 6 to 6+ and I am upset that I didn't do it sooner (At the time). It is big but it is the clear winner in IMO

Last edited:
I think I will cope the blue leather apple case in the future. I am starting to think that gold is the best color.

Back
Top Bottom