Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I'm copping the 7 just because it's the new iPhone, so will everyone else.

Glad I'm not a sheep :lol:

Only way I'm copping is again, if it's some kinda of crazy good screen or has shatter proof screen.

Camera changes every year and 6S is damn good so that can hold me down so something has to blow me away to cop but if I see anything that mentions some kind of hard ***/shatter proof screen it's an instant cop

Never said the phone as necessarily bad, it's basically a 6S

Just lazy

Some people want smaller phones and with it's specs it will be able to be updated for years to come.

For it being lazy it didn't sell bad at all for Apple.

7 would be an easy pass, but since I only buy the s-models, I don't really care.

I'm more excited about next years iPhone. It will be interesting to see if they continue the line and release a 7s or break up with the numbers and just call it the "new iphone". 

giphy.gif

I'd be all in for the 7, but after owning the 6s + and seeing the stuff on the 7, it just doesn't seem like that huge of a leap. Someone mentioned a re-design on the 8, I'd like to see that. I'm an Apple dude through and through don't get get me wrong, but Samsung is making waterproof phones and whatnot, Apple needs to get onboard.

Had a screen protector on for months and just took it off and damn that **** looks way better. Is the 6s screen easy to scratch ?

Had a screen protector on for months and just took it off and damn that **** looks way better. Is the 6s screen easy to scratch ?

Yes

Mines so scratches up

And honestly I don't even do much with it in my pockets and it's rarely around my car keys

Beta 3 out OTA

now you can raise your phone and have your finger resting on the home button and it'll unlock as opposed to pressing the home button and having your finger on it to unlock
:smokin

There's no need for a screen protector at all imo. On my last iphones I never had a scratch or any other damage on the screen.

from macrumors:

it seems the iPhone dummies in the images above are based on outdated specifications and we do not believe them to be entirely representative of what Apple will release in the fall. This assumption is based both on the inclusion of two 5.5-inch iPhone models and the curious "S" designation on the back of each dummy.

I think I'm due for an upgrade i cant get the latest OS on my Note 3 or iPhone 4. Not sure if I want the 7 or 6s.

Beta 3 out OTA

now you can raise your phone and have your finger resting on the home button and it'll unlock as opposed to pressing the home button and having your finger on it to unlock
:smokin

i got Beta 2, doesnt it already do that? maybe im just confused. do i get it from the update setting or do i gotta find a link again?

Back
Top Bottom