Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Has anyone seen a good deal on the midnight blue leather case for the plus? That auction posted a few pages back only has for the regular 6.

Nope, haven't seen any for the plus.

Been eyeing on one of these leather cases from Restoration Hardware.
https://www.rhteen.com/catalog/cate...nLeatheriPhoneCases&categoryId=rhbc_cat507003
Black or cocoa leather with monogram for 20 shipped

More colors here but costs more and no free shipping
https://www.restorationhardware.com/catalog/product/product.jsp?productId=prod7501106

Black for me!

Unless Apple gives us a black front and a white front for each colorways... Not gonna lie I'd copp the rose gold with the black front

Since the ‘Download’ app is useless for YouTube videos, is there any app I can download and save YT videos (plus save to my Camera Roll).

I hope that's not how that black comes out. that's barely darker than space grey...

i'll be disappointed if that's the iPhone 7. the iPhone 6 is ugly, too thin and slippery (mines in a case) and it's essentially the same phone with the antenna bands having a different placement. was hoping for a new design.

iPhone 5 was the goat design.

I have to see the features for the new 7.

Right now its looking like my 6s+ with ios10 is going to be fire for another year.

Might just hold out for the 7S+

You gotta remember that the people who have the 6 will be upgrading also for the list of upgrades that the 6S had.

3D touch, 4k, etc.
6S upgrades + 7 upgrades = happy iPhone 6 and lower user.

So when the iPhone 7 comes out will there be a new thread? I hope so because 710 pages aint the business :smh:

rumors now that iphone 7 will have that new gorilla glass.

There is some stat that like it survives 80% of falls from 5 feet or under or something like that

Back
Top Bottom