Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
does the home button on the newer iphones still get stuck like back in the 4, 4s days? one of the reasons i switched to android cus of that

does the home button on the newer iphones still get stuck like back in the 4, 4s days? one of the reasons i switched to android cus of that

They fixed the issue and doesn't really
Happen. I rarely see people complain about the home
Buttons anymore

at this point I don't think we're getting a jailbreak with iOS10 around the corner. should I upgrade from 9.2? I haven't been keeping up with news lately.

I'm not crazy about navy but damn that looks good on the 7.

Last edited:
Hmm.....my 6+ 64gb still holding me down. If that is in fact the 7, then I might just be inclined to catch one of the people moving their 6S+ to get the 7 and ride that one out possibly. Then all of my cases and everything should still fit as well. Going to have to see what those internals looking like or if there is something else with the 7 that will make me want it instead. 

About iOS 10 beta 3....I haven't tried since beta 1, but can someone confirm if the PS Messenger app is working now? It force closed on open on Beta 1 and I never checked back in to see if it worked on Beta 2 or not. That was the only reason I downgraded back to 9.3.

Has anyone seen a good deal on the midnight blue leather case for the plus? That auction posted a few pages back only has for the regular 6.

Back
Top Bottom