Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Man...I trade in my 6 for the 6s and give up jailbreak. Wait damn near a year for a 9.3.2 JB it doesn't come so I trade for an HTC 10 and you're telling me one day later a jailbreak is released :stoneface:

Welcome to NT, where people think it's impossible/not normal for an iPhone screen to get scratched or break.

:stoneface:

I'm hearing September 16th :nerd:

I use the glass screen protectors, they definitely work.

You just haven't dropped the phone in an angle where it's going to break the glass. If you drop it a certain way, the screen is going to shatter regardless.

A screen protector isn't even covering the entire screen, so how would it stop it from shattering? The cracks start from the edge of where it's dropped and goes in.

Last edited:
Just to clarify again. Apple is using Gorrila Glass. It's just the name of the glass/vendor. Gorilla Glass itself is now better. Like the company/product is able to make it stronger now. So the new and improved gorilla glass is rumored to be on the next iphone which will help it survive better (or so they say)

But we all know....it does not pay for them to make an indestructible phone that we all want. Just like how your phone starts to slow down and act weird after about a year or two with the new software they put out. Whether the new software is too much for the old phones or they do it on purpose to get you to upgrade...something fishy seems to go down.

my phone fell out of my pocket. Pants pocket...so about 3-4 feet. Right on the corner...shattered the screen. Didn't even hit face down...just right on the corner so shatter it. Picking it up and seeing that is a top 5 first world worst feeling

The drought is over! 9.3.3 jailbreak [emoji]128293[/emoji]

Holy **** I didn't think it was coming until iOS 10. :smokin :smokin

Is there anything of importance you can when it's jailbroken now?

I remember when the iPod touch first came out, I jailbroke it and my battery drained significantly. All for a couple of free apps and the ability to customize your carrier name and a few other things.

I just don't care for deep customization in my phone.

Is there anything of importance you can when it's jailbroken now?

I remember when the iPod touch first came out, I jailbroke it and my battery drained significantly. All for a couple of free apps and the ability to customize your carrier name and a few other things.

I just don't care for deep customization in my phone.
I love the customization for sure but i mainly do it for the tweaks. Features that the current software lacks and makes it so much easier to use. The more things you install the more your battery will drain for sure. I try to install as many things as i can before it makes the battery start to drain.

Glass screen protector + spigen case = never cracked my screen.

Dropped multiple times from various heights on various surfaces and only ever cracked screen protector

Dropped multiple times from various heights on various surfaces and only ever cracked screen protector

Same set up I have. Spigen has treated me right over the years

Been using tempered glass since the 6 plus. Dropped it various times, no screen cracked but the glass does. The ones i've seen with screens cracked are the no case/****** case ones. 

Wild that jailbreaks now can be done without a computer right on the phone. Remember the days where you had to hold the home and power button for like 15 seconds, do mad extra ****.

My iPhone's performance is dookie water can somebody tell me the benefits of a jailbreak ?
MovieBox for 1. Emulators etc...the same perks of rooting a android phone minus the overclocking and custom roms. I would probably hate my iPhone without jailbreak. I'm still on iOS 8 right now.

What are you dudes doin? Throwing your phone on cement all day? I have this case and I use the $5 glass protectors from five below. I've replaced the glass many of times, due to my drops or my one year old playing with my phone. Screen has never cracked.
View media item 2112579

i swear each iphone i had, when it comes close to upgrading time it starts to act stupid :smh:

I got 3 months left this 5s better hold out until then...

Same set up I have. Spigen has treated me right over the years

They are not lying. Got the same setup and my phone still looks brand new. I always get top dollar too because I unlock it through AT&T and the condition.

Back
Top Bottom