Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
If that's how the 7 looks, I'll pass :lol: Id rather keep my 6 until it dies on me or the 8 possibly releases.

Wild that jailbreaks now can be done without a computer right on the phone. Remember the days where you had to hold the home and power button for like 15 seconds, do mad extra ****.

Nothing new Jailbreakme.com was on the 3G

MovieBox for 1. Emulators etc...the same perks of rooting a android phone minus the overclocking and custom roms. I would probably hate my iPhone without jailbreak. I'm still on iOS 8 right now.

I'm on 9.3.3 right now. Will jailbreak when the full jailbreak is available

what are the benefits/point of jailbreaking?
*Note i don't know which of these is compatible with the new jailbreak and I am not endorsing any of these or saying they are ok or legal, just giving information

Moviebox - lets you downloand watch movies/tv shows for free. Movies that are still in theaters
Youtube++ - Lets you rip youtube videos right to your phone. Can be done with just the audio right into your music player as well. Lets youtube run in the background as well
5 icon dock - Able to put 5 icons on your dock (mail, text, music, safari, phone) idk why this isn't stock at this point.
infinidoc - lets you get unlimited icons on your dock
Appcake - i think thats the name of it but it basically let people download paid apps for free
Pandora + - No adds unlimited skips and can download the songs you like
Spotium - used to be spotify premium for free but it didn't work on my old jail break
Hidden Messages - I don't think this is the right name but let you hide names in your text lists for all my guys out there with multiple women. Worked like a freaking charm greatest tweak ever :lol:

Obviously all of the mods to make the phone look different. Themes and widgets as well.

Basically everytime you have said "you know what would be cool" some one has done it in the jailbreak community.

MovieBox for 1. Emulators etc...the same perks of rooting a android phone minus the overclocking and custom roms. I would probably hate my iPhone without jailbreak. I'm still on iOS 8 right now.

I'm on 9.3.3 right now. Will jailbreak when the full jailbreak is available

I am waiting for it to be converted to english and i still am going to JB on my computer i think to be safe. But i am waiting for some bugs to be worked out i think will JB next week most likely

Need this jb to be untethered , I mean it better than no jailbreak but I rather wait it out for a full one. Waited this long.

Need this jb to be untethered , I mean it better than no jailbreak but I rather wait it out for a full one. Waited this long.
It's basically almost untethered. You can still use your phone but just need to open the app and rejailbreak. I'm good with that, it's been about 8 months.  
laugh.gif

Yeah It's pretty much untethered your phone doesn't need to be hooked up to your pc at all. I'm pretty happy this way.

Re-jailbreaking it takes less than one minute lol. I'm on 9.3.3 and haven't had any issues.

Do you need a computer to remove the jailbreak? Like if I iCloud back up and want to remove the hailbreak am I fine?

Currently without a desktop so don't wanna screw myself over

And whoever asked..... Spotify>>>>>>>>>>> Pandora by a mile

Do you need a computer to remove the jailbreak? Like if I iCloud back up and want to remove the hailbreak am I fine?

Currently without a desktop so don't wanna screw myself over

And whoever asked..... Spotify>>>>>>>>>>> Pandora by a mile
I just wanted to know what jailbreak features work with spotify.

YES!! been waiting for a JB for a long time. Just downloaded the usual tweaks. No issues at the moment.

Only takes less than a min to re-jailbreak. Basically, press a button and respring :lol:

YES!! been waiting for a JB for a long time. Just downloaded the usual tweaks. No issues at the moment.

Only takes less than a min to re-jailbreak. Basically, press a button and respring :lol:

Ok but what about getting rid of it? Easy as just removing it?

I feel like this is Kind of a stupid question but if I buy an iPad that's wifi only can I change the plan to LTE + wifi? Or is there hardware inside that makes it able to use LTE ?

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a mini. Or is there any rumblings about a new iPad in September ? Should I just wait for the price cut if there is? Not in a rush

Last edited:
I feel like this is Kind of a stupid question but if I buy an iPad that's wifi only can I change the plan to LTE + wifi? Or is there hardware inside that makes it able to use LTE ?

I think I'm gonna pull the trigger on a mini. Or is there any rumblings about a new iPad in September ? Should I just wait for the price cut if there is? Not in a rush

LTE ipads have a sim slot, wifi only doesn't

Dropped iPhone 6 in water today
mean.gif
 everything works fine but the speakers so I put it in some rice for now. From what I've seen online it's only a matter of time until it gives out completely 
frown.gif

Dropped iPhone 6 in water today:smh:  everything works fine but the speakers so I put it in some rice for now. From what I've seen online it's only a matter of time until it gives out completely :frown:

Should take it in to Apple and say the speakers are messed up. Don't say anything about water damage and hope they replace the phone :nerd:

Dropped iPhone 6 in water today:smh:  everything works fine but the speakers so I put it in some rice for now. From what I've seen online it's only a matter of time until it gives out completely 
frown.gif
Should take it in to Apple and say the speakers are messed up. Don't say anything about water damage and hope they replace the phone
nerd.gif
Thought about that, but they apparently have a bunch of sensors that go off as soon as they make contact with water. 
ohwell.gif

Not really worried about the speakers, just need it to last until the 7 drops.

Back
Top Bottom