Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Is there any news of a new iPad coming out? Thinking about getting a mini 4 but if the price might drop then I'll wait

I realized Gboard was causing my phone to freeze over the past few months, switched back to stock and all the issues went away. iOS really doesn't want you using 3rd party keyboards
laugh.gif
mean.gif
Yeah.. I realized that after a while. Loved the keyboard but it was crashing waaay to often 
mean.gif

I miss the curved back on the Iphone
frown.gif

I was wondering if anyone here went naked with their phone. I love the look of mine the few times I take my case off. I would def get a screen protector though.

I miss the curved back on the Iphone
frown.gif

I was wondering if anyone here went naked with their phone. I love the look of mine the few times I take my case off. I would def get a screen protector though.
#teamraw checking in.

Got a case for a bit.. thought I got used to it but when I took it off to clean it out a bit I held that baby naked and couldn't put the case back on 
laugh.gif

Just cracked my case which wasn't for protection but mainly for some grip

Raw for now

Been getting clumsy lately,
I feel a bad drop
Coming

I think i might of goofed by doing the upgrade program lol 

i feel like i'm not gonna wait to pay phones off and just upgrade everytime 
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Last edited:
anyone else jailbreak and hear about the week long certificate thing?

Like the jailbreak will only last a week and you will have to redo it every time after that or something? And not even like reset and use the app...like you will have to full jailbreak it each time.

I am a little unclear on it but from what i read these certificates expire weekly that are used to exploit the software. I just got everything where i wanted it too.

It happened to me on sunday where i couldn't open up the PP app anymore to jailbreak. I think i only had the 7 day certificate. I did it with a different method that supposedly lasts a year. I had to re-jb this morning and it worked fine, i hope it does last for a year. It's definitely tedious to repeat.

It happened to me on sunday where i couldn't open up the PP app anymore to jailbreak. I think i only had the 7 day certificate. I did it with a different method that supposedly lasts a year. I had to re-jb this morning and it worked fine, i hope it does last for a year. It's definitely tedious to repeat.

yeah i read the post on idownloadblog about how to get the 365 day cert. But it was like a 30 step process. It looked intense. Is that what you did? Was it difficult?

I will try it later this week most likely either way

I stopped using a case about two months ago. Really don't see myself ever using one again.

Phone feels much better w/o a case and it slides perfectly in my pocket.

^I'd love to not use a case but I wouldn't wanna take the risk of messing my phone up so I just a use clear transparent case. I never drop my phone so I might reconsider.  I love the look and feel of no case though. 

Last edited:
I think i might of goofed by doing the upgrade program lol 

i feel like i'm not gonna wait to pay phones off and just upgrade everytime :x :lol:  

what upgrade program you have that you have to pay the phone off? :nerd:

i assumed he was talking about the apple program. and instead of paying off the phone (2yrs) he's gonna upgrade every year and always have a phone payment

I believe the Beijing certificate last a year so I think I'm good.

does that mean if we jailbroke with the chinese version we might be good?

because i did....maybe il wait and see if it just stops working on thursday

Back
Top Bottom