Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I've had multiple phones of every generation since the 3 and I've never had case.. I broke the screen on maybe 3 including my current 6s but I've dropped a bunch in water and a few have broken other ways :lol:

#teamraw4l

I've probably dropped my 6/6s more than any of my phones. They are so slippery for some reason. I still think the 3GS is the best shape

I jailbroke with the chinese version the first couple days it came out so i think if you did it like that then youre good

I jailbroke with the chinese version the first couple days it came out so i think if you did it like that then youre good

This morning my jb just stopped. Out of no where. Jailbroke with the chinese version last week.

I am going to try to reset my phone and re do it with the app

Mine still going strong and my week has passed

I don't know what is going on but i am afraid to restart my phone.

So cydia launches but non of my tweaks are working.

HiddenCovos won't work
Spotify premium won't work (spotium with the ad blocker)
Barrel won't work

Have you tried downloading another tweak to see if it's working? I feel if cydia launches you're good

Last edited:
Have you tried downloading another tweak to see if it's working? I feel if cydia launches you're good

Yeah thats what i thought. I downloaded a couple other tweaks and got nothing to work. Even reinstalled my old ones and they won't work.

Like icleanup opens and runs. But any other tweak isn't.

If i restart my phone will it go looking for the cert or anything? Or is it worth a shot and then using the re-jailbreak via app method?

I've restarted my phone once and just reran the app and it took less than a minute. iCleanup working says your jailbroken and still good. But if nothing else is working what do you have to lose

yeah thats what i was checking :lol: i don't have anything to lose.

The one time i reset my phone and tried to re-do it via the app it took me a solid 45 mins of constant restart to actually get it to do it. But at this point if nothing else is working i really don't have anything to lose.

I've restarted my phone once and just reran the app and it took less than a minute. iCleanup working says your jailbroken and still good. But if nothing else is working what do you have to lose
Do you have to redownload all the jailbreak apps again each time it restarts?

Carver,

Weren't you on the HTC 10?
Roughly 3 days then I came back :lol: wasn't what I remembered bro :rofl: I thought I missed something with android .. All nostalgia. Messaging was basura :x apps were horrid I couldn't do it longer than 3 days. I would have been lying to myself.. When they announced the jailbreak for 9.3.3 I went to work the next day and swapped phones on my lunch break

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom