• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Good luck.

I don't think you can cancel. Unless the reason I couldn't cancel mine was because it was on backorder.

Good luck.

I don't think you can cancel. Unless the reason I couldn't cancel mine was because it was on backorder.

U have Verizon? Smh that sucks . Usually always get my phones day 1

I do now.

This was back when I was on ATT. They couldn't cancel my pre order even tho they had store stock. Said I had to wait for my pre order to come in.

That's also a reason why I'm so excited for this release.

I've never gotten my phone Day 1. I've had iPhones since the iPhone 3G and never did I get one on Day 1.

The Verizon certified store in my local mall said they order stock for their customers that "pre order".. not official pre orders, but rather they order their Day 1 stock based on how many of their customers want phones on Day 1. He said they always get phones Day 1 and "guaranteed me", but if they don't have it Thursday night then I'm calling BS and lining up outside of a different Verizon.

Last edited:
I do now.

This was back when I was on ATT. They couldn't cancel my pre order even tho they had store stock. Said I had to wait for my pre order to come in.

Wow that sucks . I'll just threaten a fade if they don't let me cancel [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

No idea why I'm so thirsty for the phone [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Dude trust me I did.

I was so mad because it was a gift to me from my GF at the time.

I was like "how can you not cancel my pre order so I can buy in store, or fulfill my pre order in store, when your stores have full stock right now? Please explain to me."

They had no reasoning. Just that they could not cancel the pre order.

If you have Sprint and plan on cancelling your preorder, good luck. We start processing the orders and it's been a hit or miss with cancellations since mid-day yesterday. I saw my first order with a tracking # today too. Jaw dropped and I couldn't believed it.

If you have Sprint and plan on cancelling your preorder, good luck. We start processing the orders and it's been a hit or miss with cancellations since mid-day yesterday. I saw my first order with a tracking # today too. Jaw dropped and I couldn't believed it.
hit and miss as far as people being able to cancel their orders?

Contracts don't exist anymore, so even if you do qualify for an upgrade you can't pay $200 and upgrade to the newest phone.

2 Year contracts still exist with SPRINT. My wife and I are with sprint and we just upgraded by extending our contracts for another 2 years. Had to pay $510 for each iphone7+ 128 gb.

Good luck.

I had pre ordered my iphone on Friday night. Found out a cheaper way to get the phone so I called SPRINT Sunday morning to cancel. They were able to do it with ease and because the phone had not shipped.

Now on to this SPRINT iPHONE FOREVER PLAN.....

I first signed up last year, a week before the 6s came out. I got the 6+128 gigs for $26 a month. All I had to do was trade in my sons old iphone 4 and sign up..

At the time of signing up, the female rep said

"When you want a new phone, you just bring this one back and get the new one, NO STRINGS ATTACHED"...

She never mentioned that I had to pay at least 12 months of payments on this new phone. She also did not mention that I had to give a down payment to get the new phone. And she never mentioned that the price of my plan will go up.

Went to Sprint yesterday to try to use this iPHONE FOREVER PLAN, and they tried telling me the following,
-I had to pay nearly $150 (this included the upgrade/new activation fee of $30) to pre order the iphone 7+ 128 gb
-Trade in my old phone for the new one (which Im ok with)
-my plan will change from $26 to $34 a month for this iPhone forever plan.

After going back and forth for a bit, the rep ended up doing something and walked out only paying $32 for the pre order instead of the $150.

it shady how all these Reps work. They will say anything to make these plans look like the greatest thing ever when in reality, theyre not.

Luckily, my wife and I were able to extend our contracts for 2 more years and get the iphone 7's at a discount price.

EDIT,

By the way, they tried to get me to switch plans. My plan is really old and they hate that.

Im on that 1500 anytime minutes with unlimited data and text.

Last edited:
Contracts and phone leases are basically the same. To get out of contracts it was like $350, to leave a carrier you gotta pay off the phone. Ain't nothing really change.

My friend tried to pre-order the iPhone 7+ through Sprint and they told him that he had to turn in the phone right there on the spot.
eyes.gif

I told him I thought that you didn't turn in the phone until the new one comes in and gets activated. Any of you Sprint users know for sure? 

Then he has the iPhone for Life plan you guys have, but it is on his other line, so they told him he needed to switch his phone to the other line and trade that one in or something like that before they would do it. 

-----------------------------------------------

I'm on ATT and in my half-sleep forum reading self last night, was convinced to do the $650 trade in for my iPhone 6+ to get the 7+ I pre-ordered. Didn't even think about that $650 spread over 2 years and if I switch yearly, I would have to eat those credits and come out of pocket for the remainder. $650/2 year = $325/year...I already had someone lined up to buy my phone straight off of me for around this price anyways. I will either sell to them or keep it as a back up in case or something.
I more than likely will sell it 
laugh.gif
Oh yea. I ordered this case too - Amazon product ASIN B01GIWH34O

Last edited:
Yeah, i can get the 7 right now but i'm just gonna wait.. 

plus i was thinking about getting my niece a better phone next year when she starts 9th grade, so i might just give her this 6s plus if i still working right lol 

[emoji]128175[/emoji]
Got my wife hers, so hopefully the new iOS then jailbreak will hold me over.

I am glad i am not the only one confused by ATT.

I am on the grandfathered unlimited data plan as well. Although im keeping my iphone 6 and waiting for the 8 i always stay in touch so i know what to do when i want to upgrade. And it is looking like the answer is don't mess with ATT and do the apple upgrade plan or buy the phone out right.

I don't have direct TV so that isn't an option. But from what i understand there is no way to stay on unlimited data and get the ATT next plan.

is this table relevant or make sense? like why pay the down payment plan....15.17 x 12 = 182.04 and 21.67 x 12 = 260.4 the difference is 78 not $195. Is ATT next 2 years? making it spread over 24 months...im paying 0 attention to this table i just found it online and got more confused by it
YOU CAN KEEP YOUR UNLIMITED through the Next program, 1000000%. I signed up Friday and everything went smooth. I just talked to the rep who helped me out just to confirm right now (since some of you guys think different) and he said i get to keep my grandfather/unlimited plan on the NEXT program. Next program is only for financing your phone.
How much did you end up paying for your iphone7?

My friend tried to pre-order the iPhone 7+ through Sprint and they told him that he had to turn in the phone right there on the spot. :rolleyes
I told him I thought that you didn't turn in the phone until the new one comes in and gets activated. Any of you Sprint users know for sure? 

Then he has the iPhone for Life plan you guys have, but it is on his other line, so they told him he needed to switch his phone to the other line and trade that one in or something like that before they would do it. 

-----------------------------------------------

I'm on ATT and in my half-sleep forum reading self last night, was convinced to do the $650 trade in for my iPhone 6+ to get the 7+ I pre-ordered. Didn't even think about that $650 spread over 2 years and if I switch yearly, I would have to eat those credits and come out of pocket for the remainder. $650/2 year = $325/year...I already had someone lined up to buy my phone straight off of me for around this price anyways. I will either sell to them or keep it as a back up in case or something.

I more than likely will sell it :lol:

Oh yea. I ordered this case too - https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01GIWH34O/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

You turn in the phone when you get the new one. Why would they want to leave him without a phone for a week?

Jeez man....some of these cases you guys are slapping on these gorgeous devices are a travesty. :x

I'm sayin.

you getting jet black just to put a covering case or some travesty of a clear plastic on it that will collect dust and ruin the finish.. just my personal preference I guess I'd rather go Team Raw.

You turn in the phone when you get the new one. Why would they want to leave him without a phone for a week?
That's what we were both saying. He said it was a bunch of people there on pre-order day, so he didn't want to be THAT guy. Like how does that even make sense to that worker? Turn in your phone now and get your new phone in a week or 2 
laugh.gif

Jeez man....some of these cases you guys are slapping on these gorgeous devices are a travesty. 
sick.gif
I'm sayin.

you getting jet black just to put a covering case or some travesty of a clear plastic on it that will collect dust and ruin the finish.. just my personal preference I guess I'd rather go Team Raw.
Only until that magic drop then it's a whole new ballgame. I
Exactly

I'm sayin.

What are clumsy people supposed to do? Just take the LI'm getting the spigen clear case for my matte black iphone...I aint takin no L's.

Back
Top Bottom