Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
For guys that have att next. do you think it's best to wait til I finish paying my installment plan or upgrade early. I have two more payments to go. Thanks

I think at att, they will pay the final payments for you, you trade in your iPhone for the new one with credit applied to it from your old phone, you start paying for the new one starting from zero and then take an L.

It's not a promotion.

It's their installment plan program.

I trade in my phone, it balances out my lease payments, makes me eligible for an upgrade.

I thought you were talking about the $650 credit. If it's just their installment program if it's available through apple you would see it in payment options when you buy the phone on apple.

I just went ahead and ordered the jet black it will get here when it gets here *shrugs*

Last edited:
So suffering the first iphone 7 setback.

Forgetting my headphone dongle, so no podcast listening at work today :lol: :wow:

Bought some powerbeats 2 for the cheap. I Leave them in the car for when i need them.

Might get the beats solo3, 40 hours is crazy.

Last edited:
I would be trading in my note 5 once the 7 plus ships.
Seems like you have a bad deal all around, your giving your phone back plus putting money down just to lease another phone. 
I'm wondering if I can trade in my phone to Verizon, put the upgrade on my acct, then go to Apple and use it there.
nerd.gif
LOL. Nah it doesnt work like that. Apple has their own leasing company you finance the phones from. They have nothing to do with Carriers 

Seems like you have a bad deal all around, your giving your phone back plus putting money down just to lease another phone. 

LOL. Nah it doesnt work like that. Apple has their own leasing company you finance the phones from. They have nothing to do with Carriers 

You can do ATT Next through apples website. Doesn't look like you can do Verizons installment plan.

Only thing that's really got me interested in copping da 7 is the fact that it's basically waterproof. I watched a video on YouTube and dude put his 7+ in 5 feet of water for like 45 minutes and it came out fine 
eek.gif
 Is there any other amazing feature that I don't know about? 
nerd.gif
 ...Trying to justify copping 
laugh.gif

I'd hold on to the 6/6s if you can, last iphones with headphone jack...might come in handy in the future

You can do ATT Next through apples website. Doesn't look like you can do Verizons installment plan.
I thought he meant use the Apple Upgrade Plan because the carrier option still goes to the carrier for payment. It just allows you to pick up the phone from apples stock. 

Only thing that's really got me interested in copping da 7 is the fact that it's basically waterproof. I watched a video on YouTube and dude put his 7+ in 5 feet of water for like 45 minutes and it came out fine :wow:  Is there any other amazing feature that I don't know about? :nerd:  ...Trying to justify copping :lol:  

Look up the last EverythingApplePro video of him testing its water resistance.

He puts the iPhone 7 in a water channel with the S7 for 5 minutes at different distances down each time. (1 meter, 10 feet, 20 feet, 30 feet)

I turned it off when he put them down 30 feet for 5 minutes and they pretty much came up fine.

Dude was TRYING to break these phones and couldn't do it. Keep in mind, they're only cleared for 1 meter for 30 minutes. I read the comments and apparently the S7 actually ended up breaking first. Which is ironic considering it is cleared for .5 a meter more than the iPhone 7.

I thought he meant use the Apple Upgrade Plan because the carrier option still goes to the carrier for payment. It just allows you to pick up the phone from apples stock. 

No, I meant -

-im on the verizon installment plan
-if i trade in my phone, but dont pick a new one, will it give me my upgrade eligibility
-if it does can i then upgrade at apple and start a new installment plan for my carrier, at the apple store

As he said ATT Next is eligible online, I didn't see the Verizon one but I don't know if it's a website limitation and they can do it in store.

No, I meant -

-if i trade in my phone, but dont pick a new one, will it give me my upgrade eligibility
-if it does can i then upgrade at apple and start a new installment plan for my carrier, at the Apple Store

As he said ATT Next is eligible online, I didn't see the Verizon one but I don't know if it's a website limitation and they can do it in store.

I'm in the same boat, I'm trying to get that trade in credit from Verizon. I'm hoping I can find baes iPhone 7 plus in an Apple Store then I'm gonna trade in her old 6 for the credit. Verizon rep said that wouldn't be an issue and I could trade in the device in store (idk about that one).

No, I meant -

-if it does can i then upgrade at apple and start a new installment plan for my carrier, at the apple store

I see. 

Technically you dont own the phone if your currently making payments. So my understanding of Verizons trade-in program you must own the device, then you can qualify for the credit/GC. 

So if you pay it off then sure you can signup at Apple or Verizon if you want. But the "650 deal" is deducted from your balance with Verizon you owe on your phone, so your not really getting 650 for your phone as of today. 

In your case sounds like paying off your phone and getting the credit on your monthly bill each month is the way to go. Then just leasing the phone from Apple with the upgrade yearly option if your someone who might want the new phone next year. 

Is the touchscreen even fully functional underwater :lol: I feel like if I have wet fingers it never registers.. no way it would work under water..but maybe it's different with the new phones.

Last edited:
Is the touchscreen even fully functional underwater :lol: I feel like if I have wet fingers it never registers.. no way it would work under water..but maybe it's different with the new phones.

From the videos I've seen, no. It's not.

But if you start recording video and dunk it underwater, it keeps recording. So that's cool I guess.

I won't be doing anything like that tho since I don't use AppleCare. I'll probably just use it as a saving grace if I drop it anywhere or get dunked into a pool with it in my pocket.

Dudes over here putting

Man I wouldnt even try it :lol:. Phone too expensive. I'd only pull it out when its raining outside thats the most water it would see

Dudes over here putting

Man I wouldnt even try it :lol:. Phone too expensive. I'd only pull it out when its raining outside thats the most water it would see

It'll be nice to take some photos during rain though :lol:

Can we take pictures underwater with the iPhone 7?

One thing is for sure, I will not purchase their pod headphones. I think I might invest in some other blutooth headphones.

Any recommendations? Been looking at the Jaybirds X2 and the Powerbeats 2.

Back
Top Bottom