• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Huge improvement in battery life with my 7+ compared to my 6S
Damn this is the one other thing that will probably convince me to upgrade lol. Need dat battery life 
smokin.gif

I'm only experiencing some delay while texting, specifically when I open up a text to reply from a banner notification, otherwise my texting is smooth if I'm already in the message app. 

Also, I have already let my phone finish processing all of my photos for facial recognition, so I can rule that problem out. 

Whoa.....I just checked that app out and it did just finish processing all my photos. My phone has over 50% high res photos from my DSLR and I guess it was trying to do the face recondition thing on my phone. It's surprisingly faster now with minimal lag.

Still waiting on any updated  info regarding my matte black 128 GB 7+......

Meanwhile my wife is enjoying her shiny, new 7. 
mean.gif
mean.gif

Can someone explain to me how we can now take underwater photos and use our devices in the rain, shower, etc., but water damage isn't covered under warranty?  

What part of the game is that? 

Can someone explain to me how we can now take underwater photos and use our devices in the rain, shower, etc., but water damage isn't covered under warranty?  

are you cereal? its resistant up to a point. if it gets damaged theres an indicator that tells apple it was submerged longer than intended

It's not covered under the base Apple warranty.

You gotta get Apple Care.

Apple gon Apple.

^^^Exactly. It's really intended for light water and if any, the occasional dropping in the toilet. But to leave it under water for a swim is just asking for it. You still need the case.

are you cereal? its resistant up to a point. if it gets damaged theres an indicator that tells apple it was submerged longer than intended
There is obviously a limit to water usage with the phone, but inevitably someone WILL have their phone damaged with acceptable water usage.  So what happens then if it isn't covered under warranty?  

Apple gon Apple.
AppleCare is a given for me.  Not even worried about it because I don't trust water resistance on something I paid almost 1k for. 
laugh.gif
  I'm not about that pressing my luck life.  

i know the phones have mad delays, but it seems like the rose 32gb is available in my area for at&t. my girl wants it, but can't upgrade her line. i already ordered mine and i'm just waiting for it to come. anywhere i can trade my current 6+ and her 5s in for a decent amount toward getting her the 7?

what's a good minimal underwater case?

i mean... an underwater case that isn't too bulky....

ziploc_bag_l1.jpg

But for real all the waterproof cases I've seen make your phone 3x the size :smh: I'm not a fan of any cases in general. Last time I had a case on my phone was one of them leather sleeves you used to put on your flip phone back in the day :lol:

Supposedly the 7's shell is sealed tighter so water can't get in. I'm wondering if there's a necessity or difference if you were to insert some type of (rubber) plug into the lightning port in order to create a better water tight seal, since I'm assuming that is the weak point in regard to water "resistance".

Last edited:
Any updates on Tmobile shipments?

Only we received is a rose gold 7.

We are getting ship dates for 7 matte black for end of September.

Plus matte black in November. Ridiculous

I got pretty big hands and I prefer the non plus models. I had the OG plus and it was too cumbersome for me to use with one hand.

There is obviously a limit to water usage with the phone, but inevitably someone WILL have their phone damaged with acceptable water usage.  So what happens then if it isn't covered under warranty?  

Apple gon Apple.

AppleCare is a given for me.  Not even worried about it because I don't trust water resistance on something I paid almost 1k for. :lol:   I'm not about that pressing my luck life.  

if it grts damaged without the indicator going off then im sure warranty will be used.

Back
Top Bottom