Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I haven't read in the past couple of pages but I upgraded to OS 10 and my iPhone 6 plus is super slow. now. There are huge delays in just going from app to app and even pressing the home button. I swear I wish I didn't upgrade. Any suggestions on why this is? Others having issues?

When picking up the phone from the apple store will they give you a new sim card also for Verizon? Wondering if the sim from my LG will work or if I need a different one. 1st timer here making the switch to apple

I don't understand when people say their old devices are slow after updating to the new iOS. I know a bunch of people on iOS 10 on their 6 Plus, including myself before and none of us had any issues at all.

I don't understand when people say their old devices are slow after updating to the new iOS. I know a bunch of people on iOS 10 on their 6 Plus, including myself before and none of us had any issues at all.

Then I must have won the lottery cause my phone is super slow now. I am going to reformat it when I get home and update it all over again. I guess it's a given that not all phones work well with an updated OS.

Then I must have won the lottery cause my phone is super slow now. I am going to reformat it when I get home and update it all over again. I guess it's a given that not all phones work well with an updated OS.

Dude above mentioned it's likely because it's scanning all your photos to categorize them into people.

I have an iPhone 6 and it runs fine on iOS 10.

THERE'S HOPE YALL STAY POSITIVE

My ship date is 10/18 tho :frown:

shoot i ordered two 7+ one black one Jet black both 128GB and i placed my order at 330am est on preorder day 9/9 and my original ship date was Oct 5 now got pushed back to oct 12.

VZW BTW

THERE'S HOPE YALL STAY POSITIVE

My ship date is 10/18 tho :frown:

shoot i ordered two 7+ one black one Jet black both 128GB and i placed my order at 330am est on preorder day 9/9 and my original ship date was Oct 5 now got pushed back to oct 12.

VZW BTW

Both got pushed back? Or just the Jet Black?

Jet Black is the rarest out of any of these right now.

I ordered Matte Black.

What sucks is that I had a delivery date of 9/28 then it switched to ship date.

Now I'm scared that it will get pushed back again.

1 phone (mine) was 256gb 7+ matte black
2nd and 3rd were 256gb 7+ jet black

My stalls for 2 seconds then proceeds to do what Im trying to do.

I first noticed it when I was typing a text. The letters would pop up as Im typing and then they freeze.

There are times when I click the home button and the phone again stalls for like 2 seconds then it goes. Its like Im doing everything quickly and I have to slow down to allow the phone to catch up.

This did not happen before the update.

Went and copped the AppleCare plus

Kinda want a case because this thing seems so fragile. Not too worried about it getting scratched, it seems like it won't scratch as easy

Too bad the apple cases are OD in price

Feel bad for my brother he bought the leather apple case like 1.5 months ago for retail and now he got the 7. $50 down the drain

My stalls for 2 seconds then proceeds to do what Im trying to do.

I first noticed it when I was typing a text. The letters would pop up as Im typing and then they freeze.

There are times when I click the home button and the phone again stalls for like 2 seconds then it goes. Its like Im doing everything quickly and I have to slow down to allow the phone to catch up.

This did not happen before the update.

You literally described the same symptoms as I am going through. The delay is just all across the board from using the home button, apps, texting, etc. Even animation is sketchy and just lags whether it be swiping or apps coming into the home screen.

I assume a full reformat will do the trick and if not, then they need to do an update asap.

You literally described the same symptoms as I am going through. The delay is just all across the board from using the home button, apps, texting, etc. Even animation is sketchy and just lags whether it be swiping or apps coming into the home screen.

I assume a full reformat will do the trick and if not, then they need to do an update asap.
I'm only experiencing some delay while texting, specifically when I open up a text to reply from a banner notification, otherwise my texting is smooth if I'm already in the message app. 

Also, I have already let my phone finish processing all of my photos for facial recognition, so I can rule that problem out. 

Last edited:
Otterbox >

My phones slim, I like to keep it that way

I had a very very thin case that offered zero protection in both my 6 -and 6S but it was more for a little bit of grip

People always complimented me on it

Might go back to that although slightly clear I still prefer to see the black for how it is

And I saw the jet black in person today, like it a lot. Kinda wish I had got it

Went and copped the AppleCare plus

Kinda want a case because this thing seems so fragile. Not too worried about it getting scratched, it seems like it won't scratch as easy

Too bad the apple cases are OD in price

Feel bad for my brother he bought the leather apple case like 1.5 months ago for retail and now he got the 7. $50 down the drain

i got the black rubber case to go with my 7 plus. No ragrets...not even one

Back
Top Bottom