• Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Well the FAPE came in
laugh.gif

It's exactly what I wanted size wise but I need to mod for camera lens lol

Gonna grab an xacto and trim the opening hehe
link to the fape case 

Damn, I actually got the legit one of that case lol. I was hoping it'd fit if all I have to do is widen the camera lens hole. Please post after pics when you do it lol.

Maaaaaan, T-Mobile played me. I had a fraud alert on my credit card last night so I had to get a new card number. As luck would have it, this is the same card I used for my iPhone order that's still on backorder.

So I should be able to call and update my card info, right? WRONG. I was told my only option would be to cancel my order and place another one. The catch? I'd go to the back of the line, meaning a late November date for a matte 7+. :smh:

So I cancelled my order and said the hell with placing another one. Later this afternoon I'm told by @TmobileHelp that if they would've charged my card and it was declined, I would've received a text message and would be given 5 days to update my card info. :smh: :smh: :smh: Of course the rep I spoke with earlier made no mention of this.

And to add more salt to the wound, a lot of folks are reporting movement tonite on their matte 128 GB 7+. :lol: :smh:

^ I'm on the Apple website.. my local mall got one 7 Plus in for VZW.. my memory.. half asleep, I got excited.

Bruh, it's a Rose Gold. :rofl:

But SF has one in my color, memory, etc.. I just don't know if it's for sure I can get it so I'm not gonna drive all the way out there to be turned around.

Will wake up tomorrow night and hope that they have the model I want.

You can get them in Amazon for like $5

A lot of companies offer the same ones just their logo stamped into the back

I bought the caudabe version for like $13 on sale but thing with them is they offer free warranty and 2 replacements if they break or crack

Link?

Maaaaaan, T-Mobile played me. I had a fraud alert on my credit card last night so I had to get a new card number. As luck would have it, this is the same card I used for my iPhone order that's still on backorder.

So I should be able to call and update my card info, right? WRONG. I was told my only option would be to cancel my order and place another one. The catch? I'd go to the back of the line, meaning a late November date for a matte 7+.
mean.gif

So I cancelled my order and said the hell with placing another one. Later this afternoon I'm told by @TmobileHelp that if they would've charged my card and it was declined, I would've received a text message and would be given 5 days to update my card info.
mean.gif
mean.gif
mean.gif
Of course the rep I spoke with earlier made no mention of this.

And to add more salt to the wound, a lot of folks are reporting movement tonite on their matte 128 GB 7+.
laugh.gif
mean.gif
lame... when i preordered 2  7 plus 128 for me and my wife i used the same credit card... I guess when they tried to charge the card for my phone it got declined so i had to call them back and give them a new card... according to the person i talked to she said it should be shipping in the next couple days but my status a few hours ago said partially sap backordered for my matte black. original ship date is 9/27 to 10/10

just got to ur local tmo store and cop there i guess?

So I should be able to call and update my card info, right? WRONG. I was told my only option would be to cancel my order and place another one. The catch? I'd go to the back of the line, meaning a late November date for a matte 7+. :smh:

So I cancelled my order and said the hell with placing another one. Later this afternoon I'm told by @TmobileHelp that if they would've charged my card and it was declined, I would've received a text message and would be given 5 days to update my card info. :smh: :smh: :smh: Of course the rep I spoke with earlier made no mention of this.

And to add more salt to the wound, a lot of folks are reporting movement tonite on their matte 128 GB 7+. :lol: :smh:

lame... when i preordered 2  7 plus 128 for me and my wife i used the same credit card... I guess when they tried to charge the card for my phone it got declined so i had to call them back and give them a new card... according to the person i talked to she said it should be shipping in the next couple days but my status a few hours ago said partially sap backordered for my matte black. original ship date is 9/27 to 10/10

just got to ur local tmo store and cop there i guess?

I was at a local store yesterday and all they had were regular 7s. I need that Plus.

Just found one via Apple about an hour away, but I can't scoop because I'm not a Verizon customer. :smh: The saga continues....

found a regular iphone thats like 30 min away from me, but i really want the plus.

Welp back to waiting i go. Until then... :rolleyes

Never again am I going to order a phone and wait several weeks for it :lol:

I could reseeve a plus black 128 right now from two different Apple stores

Apple dropped the ball on this hard. How is over half the thread still tryna get there hands on a 7 plus?

Apple dropped the ball on this hard. How is over half the thread still tryna get there hands on a 7 plus?

Well everyone seems to be going for the Jet Black. I wanted the matte black 7+ and was able to reserve at 8ish am and picked it up once the mall opened. When I reserved mine online, i had to use a link on macrumors. Going through Apple.com would not work.

Apple knows what they're doing. Those people will still buy it sooner or later while the "sold out" sound bite makes it appear like demand is at a record high.

^ ^
Eh, to be honest my original plan was to wait for the 7s or 8 but then I saw that the 7+ is a big enough upgrade from a 6 so I wanted it as a somewhat impulse.

But now that I can't get my hand on one then the excitement is somewhat subsiding and if I can't find one by this weekend then chances are I'll just wait for the 7s/8.

I know that's in the minority though and likely won't make a dent in Apples profit margin in the end.

Still disappointing.

Apple knows what they're doing. Those people will still buy it sooner or later while the "sold out" sound bite makes it appear like demand is at a record high.

Most of us in here still posting are the ones who just straight up want the phone / upgrade, not buying into the hype.

I said on the other page that from a business standpoint, Apple still not having stock on these Plus models at all is idiotic.

They have a high demand right now, because of limited quantity and the hype that they've established.

But all of that hype is pointless if they don't capitalize on it. They need to stock these stores and get people who don't REALLY want to upgrade, to upgrade. The lookie-lous who are looking and are on the edge about upgrading.. if these stores had stock when they go in, they'd be really tempted to cop right now because "stock isn't always there.." or "well, it's here.."

Plus, they're disappointing the Apple fans who really want this phone. 7's are everywhere while the Plus models are barely anywhere. It makes no sense.

To think I was so ambitious. "I'm gonna camp for the phone guys, can't wait to have my jet black 7 plus. #teamraw"

:rolleyes

I don't think Apple is doing it intentionally to build up any type of "buzz" or false 'limited quantities' type thing. Before anything when they go through manufacturing and quality control they're going to go with the best materials, quality checks, etc.  Kinda like how Samsung rushed to make the Note 7s to compete before the iPhone 7 release and they pushed their employees, pushed deadlines, had missteps by rushing and what did we end up with?  Exploding phones.  

They're taking their time on purpose.  

Yeah man, Apple is really loosing money because they can't capitalize on hype.

I can't tell if this is sarcasm..

But if it is, you need to realize that their stocks have been dropping for over a year now I believe, and it's been repeated time and time again that people aren't as interested in upgrading every year anymore.

If they can't capitalize on a super hyped phone that was quoted as "boring", and predicted to not be a big sell, then yes, they're losing.

To think I was so ambitious. "I'm gonna camp for the phone guys, can't wait to have my jet black 7 plus. #teamraw"

:rolleyes

Same, man. :smh:

I was ready to wait outside of my Verizon store and cop on launch day. I've never wanted to do that for an iPhone before.

I don't think Apple is doing it intentionally to build up any type of "buzz" or false 'limited quantities' type thing. Before anything when they go through manufacturing and quality control they're going to go with the best materials, quality checks, etc.  Kinda like how Samsung rushed to make the Note 7s to compete before the iPhone 7 release and they pushed their employees, pushed deadlines, had missteps by rushing and what did we end up with?  Exploding phones.  

They're taking their time on purpose.  

I kind of think that is dumb, if the case was that the plus's aren't ready then push back the release date and the conference to when they know they can meet demand with stock that is up to their quality standards.

I'd rather Apple not announce a film until it's readily available. I was never a fan of the whole new phone every year thing. All they do is limit they're creativity when they do that. If the 7 wasn't ready they shouldn't have announced it, especially since the new additions are minor. Now the pressure is on for the 8 and if Apple's trend with the iPhone holds true, there won't be anything spectacular. Just a new iPhone for 2017.

The last iPhone that was actually groundbreaking was the iPhone 4, coincidentally the last iPhone Steve Jobs did a keynote on. Jobs wouldn't have tolerated this BS.

Back
Top Bottom