• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
^

I think it's the first 2 times you pay $30. Someone posted the breakdown of it a week or so ago. I think the 3rd time it's either more, or the full price of a new screen.

I doubt they'll push it back again. I wouldn't be surprised if we all get bumped up.

Apple needs to capitalize on the hype they've grown with limiting the stock, they need to push these things out like hot cakes to as many people as possible while we're all stuck in "I want the iPhone 7 Plus, too :wow: " land.

Keeping these phones away from us just gives us more time to shrug our shoulders and keep it movin once the hype dies down.

Never been a fan of otterbox cases but the statement series one is beastly in a good way.

flamesuit.gif

^

I think it's the first 2 times you pay $30. Someone posted the breakdown of it a week or so ago. I think the 3rd time it's either more, or the full price of a new screen.

I doubt they'll push it back again. I wouldn't be surprised if we all get bumped up.

Apple needs to capitalize on the hype they've grown with limiting the stock, they need to push these things out like hot cakes to as many people as possible while we're all stuck in "I want the iPhone 7 Plus, too :wow: " land.

Keeping these phones away from us just gives us more time to shrug our shoulders and keep it movin once the hype dies down.

well guess i will rock a case. I had every iphone since the first one had 4gb of space and didnt break my first screen until the iphone 5. Thought i had a reason to actually buy warranty for a change guess not.

I think when they ran into a shortage on screen supplies earlier this year from their supplier is what is causing the shortage of devices this year. I dont see this issue being any better next year with the iphone 8 supposedly having a glass body.

So yall with the AppleCare+ can i break my screen as many times as i want and only have to pay $30 each time?

if thats the case im rocking a skin
Yes $30 for the first two screen repairs. After the second screen replacement your phone will not be covered anymore for screen pair so you will pay $130/$150 depending on the phone you have. 

Apple increased the price of screen replacement 
mean.gif
, I just paid $100 a month ago to repair my cracked 6. 

https://support.apple.com/iphone/repair/screen-damage

I just noticed that my headphones don't have functionality through the adapter. I can't adjust volume or make the music play. I needed a new phone coming from the 6 based off of battery life alone, but Apple definitely took a few L's. Why wouldn't they come out with an adapter to allow ppl to charge and listen to music at launch?

So been having problems with my 6s' speaker, its very low but now im also noticing on regular calls (non speaker) its a bit low as well. Anyone have ideas? I figure my speaker may be dirty but that shoudnt affect regular calls to the ear.
My phone is weird like that sometimes when I get off calls phone/FaceTime. I try to play music or my ringer is dumb low. And I'll have to hard reset.

I am actually considering upgrading the 6 to a 7+ in black but it's not available anywhere nearby, just the rose golds.

Ordering through VZW has an expected arrival date of November?

Apple is losing business by not catering to impulse buyers by not making these as readily available to everyone, kind of disappointing.

Got an email from VZW just now, but it was just a confirmation document that they moved me to paperless billing. :rolleyes

Got my hopes up that my order got shipped early.

Back
Top Bottom