Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Gotta admit with the update it's annoying AF to click the home button to unlock the phone.

I agree. I feel like they should give you the option of sliding traditionally

Got an email from VZW just now, but it was just a confirmation document that they moved me to paperless billing. :rolleyes

Got my hopes up that my order got shipped early.

I ordered the 7 plus 128gb for my mom and she received hers about 2 weeks prior than we expected (yesterday)

keep hope alive. it was a pleasant surprise

Last edited:
Man Apple canceled my 7 plus for no reason. They blame it on att but att is saying it's apples fault. So now im left with nothing. Was suppost to be delivered next week too. Now I have to hunt down a 7 plus 128 or 256 if I have to in black for att. Man this blows

Gotta admit with the update it's annoying AF to click the home button to unlock the phone.

I agree. I feel like they should give you the option of sliding traditionally

Got an email from VZW just now, but it was just a confirmation document that they moved me to paperless billing. :rolleyes

Got my hopes up that my order got shipped early.

I ordered the 7 plus 128gb for my mom and she received hers about 2 weeks prior than we expected (yesterday)

keep hope alive. it was a pleasant surprise

:nthat: keepin my hope alive famb.

Congrats to your moms gettin that gift early. 8)

Really not feeling the Spigen case :\

Makes the phone feel bulky and merp. I honestly prefer the silicone case I found at the 99 cents store for an iPhone 6 and cut out the camera hole to make the 7 fit :lol:

I dunno I like slimmer cases or snap ones. I'm not doing any american ninja warrior stuff so I hardly drop the thing but I don't want to go raw even if the matte looks dope. ugh guess I'll leave it on till the FAPE one from Macau gets to me or find a nice iphone 6 one i can mod.

I am actually considering upgrading the 6 to a 7+ in black but it's not available anywhere nearby, just the rose golds.

Ordering through VZW has an expected arrival date of November?

Apple is losing business by not catering to impulse buyers by not making these as readily available to everyone, kind of disappointing.

Yes they are I'd have bought a second one off GP to flip or give to my wife if I could find one not spoken for. They're unicorns

Man Apple canceled my 7 plus for no reason. They blame it on att but att is saying it's apples fault. So now im left with nothing. Was suppost to be delivered next week too. Now I have to hunt down a 7 plus 128 or 256 if I have to in black for att. Man this blows
Wow how is that even possible to do with neither of them trying to resolve the issue

just keep checking the apple store stock. They receive stock damn near everyday. Probably the fastest way to get one

Go into a att store and check out the stock. I canceled my preorder and got a 128gb matte black plus, on launch after work.

^ you're lucky

I've been glancing at that Stock Locator for a couple days now and it looks like VZW is the hardest carrier model to find. :smh:

Purchased a 6S+ last week since I moved my personal line over to the company account. Anyhow, did some thinking and decided in case I couldn't upgrade next year I would just cop the 7 now and chill for 2 years, if need be. Went to VZ website and ordered a 7 128GB in Black and scheduled to ship by 9/28. Waiting on the boss to approve my order and hopefully it comes sooner. Saw someone here at the company order one on the 14th and already have it in their hands.

I got the 128gb 7+ this morning with the reserve on the apple site. I thought it was going to be a problem bc they wanted you to do the apple program but when I said I am doing vzw financing, he said no problem! I was in and out in 5 mins! Love the phone so far!

I got the 128gb 7+ this morning with the reserve on the apple site. I thought it was going to be a problem bc they wanted you to do the apple program but when I said I am doing vzw financing, he said no problem! I was in and out in 5 mins! Love the phone so far!

How did they handle it?

did you have to trade in your old phone anywhere? Or what? :nerd:

Game changer for me

I tried doing a reserve on the apple website last night and it just kept giving me an error and I was even just trying it out on the rose gold 7+.

Really not feeling the Spigen case :\

Makes the phone feel bulky and merp. I honestly prefer the silicone case I found at the 99 cents store for an iPhone 6 and cut out the camera hole to make the 7 fit :lol:

I dunno I like slimmer cases or snap ones. I'm not doing any american ninja warrior stuff so I hardly drop the thing but I don't want to go raw even if the matte looks dope. ugh guess I'll leave it on till the FAPE one from Macau gets to me or find a nice iphone 6 one i can mod.

Same I got a clear spigen... if the case posted on the previous page had a lip on the front id be all in . I need protection from drops

You can get them in Amazon for like $5

A lot of companies offer the same ones just their logo stamped into the back

I bought the caudabe version for like $13 on sale but thing with them is they offer free warranty and 2 replacements if they break or crack

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom