Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I have that same cover on my 6 and I love it. Just a nice and simple slim cover and it ages well too.

I have the navy blue leather Apple case on my 6S+ and I loved it, but after a while, it started looking black.

I might just do the brown one this time if anything.

How are the buttons for the volume and lock? Are they still raised leather? I was looking on the Apple site and they look different.

I'm looking at mine now and it's as if the buttons have worn down and are almost flush with the case now.

Nah its hard plastic I think, I guess that's why they've changed it.

Glad all Apple cases have a 1 year warranty, I took back my silicone case and replaced it and gave it to my boy before I sent my 6 into Verizon.

Anybody wanna watch this too and let me know if you agree with him?

I have followed dude for a long time (he's nerdy af but its all good in my book) and I think he may have some good points. Although I haven't messed with this new phone yet.
nerd.gif
I remembering watching him and that blonde chic on " The Screen Savers" back in the day. Man Im getting old 
mean.gif

I fill like the new iphone was just a refresher nothing drastically better similar to car manufacturer updates before they roll out the next design. 
I have the navy blue leather Apple case on my 6S+ and I loved it, but after a while, it started looking black.

I might just do the brown one this time if anything.
Take your black one in and get a new one if less than a year old. 
I wish silver had a black front, I'd say forget all this black iPhone nonsense
I got the black front bezel for the first time cuz I thought it looked cool. But fingerprints are more noticeable and in sunlight the screen is harder to see for me at least. Ill grab the white on the iphone 8. 

I havent seen many people talk about iOS10 updates ( I guess people still waiting on their phones) 

But I like how you can swipe a picture into a txt msg using iMessage 

So have these become more available in stores yet?

I preordered a MB 7+ 32 GB from T-mobile. Wondering if it's better to cancel that and go in store

I wish silver had a black front, I'd say forget all this black iPhone nonsense

gold and rose gold would look great with a black front too, not sure why they are saving it for later

I checked out the phones in person and it just looks way cleaner with the front being all black than the other colorways with the white borders

So have these become more available in stores yet?

I preordered a MB 7+ 32 GB from T-mobile. Wondering if it's better to cancel that and go in store

Start checking the Apple reserve site.

I have seen more variety in color for 32GB Plus models than 128GB.

Usually they'll have Rose Gold and Matte Black if they have stock. Good luck bro.

Is it just me or are a lot of youtubers making vids titled "The truth about the iPhone 7 headphone jack removal?"

And its also corny how all of them start videos by mentioning the removal during a review

7-Plus's in Matte Black are definitely starting to pop up more. Only 32GB's though :smh:

Still patiently waiting for the 128 GB. :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom