• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
wait, this is on apples leather case?
Doesnt matter the material of it. They ( Apple) offer 1-yr limited warranty on the cases and Im pretty sure all of their product but I only own the phone, so cant speak on the rest. 

If in that 1-yr its worn or breaks down then you can bring it to any apple store with receipt( digital or paper) and walk out with a new case. 

I gotten 6 cases in total but only paid retail for 2, so Ive had them replace them four times free of charge. The last time they gave me an iphone7 case cuz I didnt need another 6 case. 

wait, this is on apples leather case?

Doesnt matter the material of it. They ( Apple) offer 1-yr limited warranty on the cases and Im pretty sure all of their product but I only own the phone, so cant speak on the rest. 

If in that 1-yr its worn or breaks down then you can bring it to any apple store with receipt( digital or paper) and walk out with a new case. 

I gotten 6 cases in total but only paid retail for 2, so Ive had them replace them four times free of charge. The last time they gave me an iphone7 case cuz I didnt need another 6 case. 

DAMN!

Now I go to dig through my pile of receipts and see if I can find it :lol:

DAMN!

Now I go to dig through my pile of receipts and see if I can find it
laugh.gif
You dont get them to email you the receipt? 

I have every store I go to send it electronically so I dont have to worry about it and store in a folder labeled " Receipts" 

For someone with Verizon who has gotten their pre order date bumped up,

Do you get an email saying it got moved up? Or you just get one when it ships and you just keep checking My Verizon to see when your shipping date is? :nerd:

I honestly do not remember if I did.

Most stores that I buy from do not really offer emailed receipts, I think only departments stores are the ones I experienced that offered me that option.

I rarely buy from Apple stores too but I did buy this one in an Apple, I usually go to Best Buy for tech stuff.

I guess I'd give it a shot and see if they can look it up in-store.

I'm finding it harder to reserve a phone this release. Been checking here and there for some friends who want the 7 Plus but theres never any stock that pops up. I scooped the 6 Plus up with ease before

I think if you restore from backup/iCloud you won't get the best battery life. You're carrying all the bugs over. If you set up as new you will but that's a dumb option. Mentioned it earlier Apple has neglected this issue for years.

I think if you restore from backup/iCloud you won't get the best battery life. You're carrying all the bugs over. If you set up as new you will but that's a dumb option. Mentioned it earlier Apple has neglected this issue for years.
I'm starting to wonder about this too.

I did a restore from my 4s backup to my 6s. I wonder why I lose 10% when I'm just listening to music (not Apple Music that uses data) on my way to work (40 minute commute).

Last edited:
I honestly do not remember if I did.

Most stores that I buy from do not really offer emailed receipts, I think only departments stores are the ones I experienced that offered me that option.

I rarely buy from Apple stores too but I did buy this one in an Apple, I usually go to Best Buy for tech stuff.

I guess I'd give it a shot and see if they can look it up in-store.
If you cant find your receipt just ask nicely, I mean you did buy a $50 case from them. 

I never had a bad experience with Apple. 

Dang, only 32GB 7 Plus available in my area. SMH, just my music is probably more than half that.

My only complaint about iOS 10 is the fact that listening to music in my car via bluetooth is a little wonky right now. If I attempted to select for example, the 2nd song that appears on my car screen, it would randomly jump and play song #144. Also laggy as well with steering wheel controls

Meh my battery life was horrible on 6plus and 6S plus

So miss me with that

I guess since I'm always texting and on safari.

I don't stream or even watch videos so idk, kinda odd

My 6s+ battery life is >>>>> than my 6s, 6+ phones. Not even close.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom