Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Is it just me or are a lot of youtubers making vids titled "The truth about the iPhone 7 headphone jack removal?"

And its also corny how all of them start videos by mentioning the removal during a review

They are, because it's the one thing people want to really hear about. It's the "big topic" of this phone.

Typical iPhone 7 review:
-headphone jack is gone
-the typical "now that that's out of the way, let's cover the rest"
-basically iPhone 6S
-better camera
-(If testing a 7 Plus, they talk about the dual camera system here, showing telephoto lense and the 2x optical zoom feature)
-waterproof
-lets test the waterproof and show us doing it
-all in all, good phone. but if you have a 6S, it's a tough sell.

Last edited:
After seeing both side by side I think Matte Black > Jet Black

Idk man I just went to Apple Store to compare my matte black to jet black.  I think I might like the jet black better.  The jet black is a fingerprint magnet, but I didn't see anything really about scratches by what the reviews were saying.  I tried to scratch it myself but it was fine when i wiped it.  The fingerprints don't bother me tho. 
Every JB display model had BAD scratches on it

7-Plus's in Matte Black are definitely starting to pop up more. Only 32GB's though :smh:

Still patiently waiting for the 128 GB. :nerd:

Yah, I saw maybe 4 out of 5 apple stores nearby that has the black in 32gb available for the 7+. It's very tempting so I don't have to wait.

I wish the smallest was a 64gb for the 7+ though, I feel like I am going to go through the 32gb too quickly and do not want to regret it 8-10 months from now especially since I get lazy transferring pics out of my phone.

Man these YouTube cats are EATING off iPhone 7 reviews/impressions/waterproof etc...... Crazy how many millions views they get! I know this time of year is XMAS for them.

Man these YouTube cats are EATING off iPhone 7 reviews/impressions/waterproof etc...... Crazy how many millions views they get! I know this time of year is XMAS for them.

EATIN crazy man. One waterproof review dude showed off his gold YouTube plaque for 1Million subscribers

FYI

My 2 local Apple Stores have a pretty good amount of colors and GBs of iPhone 7's in stock.

Hopefully this means they can slow shipments of regular 7's and focus on the Plus..

Must be nice to make youtube money 
nerd.gif

Someone explain the case return policy. I have a black one and a navy blue one that are worn. What do I need in order to exchange them?

So after having the 7 plus for a day I think I'm gonna keep it for the camera alone. Thing is a beast and I don't really take that much pictures. I really do like the new home button. Responsive and I like the vibrate. Battery life is great right now. Way better than my 6 plus.

Battery life on my 7+ is amazing so far. Was texting quite a lot, played Pokémon for like half an hour, was on a phone call for 5 hours, left it unplugged overnight. woke up to 54% battery left. :wow: :pimp:

My original 6 would've been dead :lol:

Someone explain the case return policy. I have a black one and a navy blue one that are worn. What do I need in order to exchange them?
Just receipt and has to be less than a year old ( but Im sure they may allow you to return it outside of that timeframe if you push the issue). 

I just get one every few months I see wear and that extends the one year return on it 
wink.gif

Mine has been pretty good.
This but its new so new always seem better right lol. 

So after having the 7 plus for a day I think I'm gonna keep it for the camera alone. Thing is a beast and I don't really take that much pictures. I really do like the new home button. Responsive and I like the vibrate. Battery life is great right now. Way better than my 6 plus.

bro its a brand new battery/phone. im just salty cuz im waiting on my JB+ 10/12 VZW, orginal ship date was 10/5. Meanwhile there is 256GB MB's+ an hour away from me but i cant justify another $100 for that amount of space when i didnt even fill my 64GB. But would be nice to be able to carry my whole itunes library with me. :smokin

Last edited:
My 7 battery life is legit.

However I stay practicing battery saving techniques: have brightness, hard close all apps all the time especially the snapchat.

I went to the fair and after 5 hours of pics and snaps i dropped only 20% which was way gooder compared to my 5s :lol:

Battery life on my 7+ is amazing so far. Was texting quite a lot, played Pokémon for like half an hour, was on a phone call for 5 hours, left it unplugged overnight. woke up to 54% battery left.
eek.gif
pimp.gif

My original 6 would've been dead
laugh.gif
 my battery hasn't got lower than 50% since i got this 7+. I wake up every morning my phone is at 65%. 

Just receipt and has to be less than a year old ( but Im sure they may allow you to return it outside of that timeframe if you push the issue). 

I just get one every few months I see wear and that extends the one year return on it :wink:

wait, this is on apples leather case?

If anyone here still has a 6 Plus, I'm trying to get rid of my Mophie Juice Pack for the low. LMK if you're interested. 

Back
Top Bottom