Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 25.9%
  • Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Yeah coming from a 6 16GB, the 7 is like hyper speed, used to lag trying to open up apps. Hopefully whenever I add more crap it wont slow down.

should i go ahead and upgrade to iOS 10 on my 6 or wait for my 7 next month and just run it on that?

I have iOS10 on my iPhone 6 Plus and it seems fine. No slowdowns yet. I'm passing on the 7 because of that.

Anyone get the new Apple Watch yet? Been having a hard time finding it in stores too. Any thoughts?

I had a 10% off movers coupon for Best Buy that I used on a SBSS S2 watch. It was delayed but preparing to ship now with a 9/28 delivery apparently. Because of the delay BB sent me a $50 coupon code to use. [emoji]128556[/emoji]

my battery life was ok on my 2 year old 6

after updating to iOS 10 it got better...i thought that was on of the features

went 48+ hours with no charge last two days i used it before setting up my i7

i thought my battery life on my i7 would be a bit better...seems about the same as my 6 at this point...i even switched to low power mode last night

after trying out 15+ cases i think i'm sticking with the cheap amazon basics case...have dark grey on but i'm gonna order red and see how i like it

very minimal slim with enough of a lip to protect the screen...grippy rubber like materia

thought i would go w/ the leather iphone case but i like the amazon better...buttons are a bitter harder to press in but will break in some and i'm saving $35+

my battery life was ok on my 2 year old 6

after updating to iOS 10 it got better...i thought that was on of the features

went 48+ hours with no charge last two days i used it before setting up my i7

i thought my battery life on my i7 would be a bit better...seems about the same as my 6 at this point...i even switched to low power mode last night

after trying out 15+ cases i think i'm sticking with the cheap amazon basics case...have dark grey on but i'm gonna order red and see how i like it

very minimal slim with enough of a lip to protect the screen...grippy rubber like materia

thought i would go w/ the leather iphone case but i like the amazon better...buttons are a bitter harder to press in but will break in some and i'm saving $35+

Got a link to the amazon case?

Saw the Apple commercial for the guy about to ride his bike in a storm and he had his iPhone on his handle bars for navigation. Apple is really pushing the whole water proof thing on the iPhone 7

Saw the Apple commercial for the guy about to ride his bike in a storm and he had his iPhone on his handle bars for navigation. Apple is really pushing the whole water proof thing on the iPhone 7
I haven't looked into it, but I'm willing to bet that it (much like Samsung phones) is only water resistant, rather than actually waterproof. Which means it can still succumb to water damage. :smh:

Last edited:
The phone is IP67 Water RESISTANT. Not Waterproof.

Although, I think Apple may have underscored it to play things safe, considering I haven't seen a video of people testing the iPhone 7 in water and it actually getting damaged. :nerd:

Last edited:
Sent a few co-workers this link (http://istocknow.com/live) in the morning and they managed to eat up the 128GB Black 7 Plus 
smokin.gif

Randomly decided to walk into an ATT store and bought the iPhone 7 Matte 128 G with ease. Wasn't expecting to get it that easy reading about the wait on those who preordered or those who have tried purchasing it else where.

Went from an iPhone 6 and honestly it only feels amazing because my 6 died from 100% in like 30 minutes. So I charged my iPhone 7 overnight and first thing in the morning I checked my email, social media, sports for a good 10 minutes it dropped like 5 percent. Not impressed with the battery at all.

Last edited:
Verizon here, preordered my 7+ on verizon website on release date at 8am.

IPHONE 7+ shipped!!!!!!

should be delivered here on Tuesday.

:nthat:

Saw the Apple commercial for the guy about to ride his bike in a storm and he had his iPhone on his handle bars for navigation. Apple is really pushing the whole water proof thining on the iPhone 7
I haven't looked into it, but I'm willing to bet that it (much like Samsung phones) is only water resistant, rather than actually waterproof. Which means it can still succumb to water damage.
mean.gif
I don't think a phone company can actually call a phone waterproof, then they would be forced to replace any phone that incurs water damage 

Found out my remaining balance for my phone is fairly cheap. Gonna pay it off and get that matte black 7+. The only thing I have to decide is to bring my lady over to Verizon and start a planew or do I leave Verizon after 10+ years and get on that AT&T unlimited plan.

I'm a Verizon fan boy but lately whenever I'm in a place with a lot of people, my phone takes a dump and fails to do anything.

Back
Top Bottom