• Case

Votes: 283 61.7%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Still never understood waiting in line for an iPhone
All my iPhones I was able to just stroll in and get one at the apple store
Dont get it
Like a new one releases every year u can't wait a few weeks till its readily available
Eh idk I guess each release even though I'm always excited to see the new one
I don't feel the need to Rush

I've always been curious about this. I don't own an iphone and not big on the hype, but are you telling me that if they go later in the day or the next day everything is sold out?

They usually don't meet demand on opening day. It's actually part of apples marketing strategy. Usually more "limited" items are seen as cool.

Granted about a month from now everyone will have their iPhone 6 but for the next couple weeks a select few (4 million) will have bragging rights.

I low key need those 6+ to start rolling in my 4s is going to ****. Yesterday the power button broke so it's now super hard to put my phone in standby etc. I'mma wait that month tho I've had 2 phones for a year now anyway

So I called an Apple Store today, and an automated message said hello, wilson.

How did it know my name? :nerd:

How did it know my name?
nerd.gif
they watching b

How did it know my name? :nerd:
they know from your phone number. you've been to the store before and put your name/phone number/etc in when you copped something via your debit card.

you guys are wylin. overhyping this for no reason at all.

everything that's been said regarding availability about the 6+, and even the 6, has been said about the past two iphone releases. and for the past two iphone releases I've been able to get my phone at the very beginning of October by walking into the store or reserving one for pickup on the apple website, even the gold 5s last year. I don't know why some people choose to camp out on/before release day with a slim chance of getting their phone of choice when they can just wait a little.

these phones will not be out of stock for as long as people worry them to be. :smh:

resellers, I hope you get dirt in return for the work you put into getting one of these.

We here.....lol these fools in their cars sleeping and this security guard telling me I'm still behind them....
View media item 1186850

Wth? People can't even wait in line properly, gotta have their chairs wait in line for them. Those people are lame and soft.

:lol: but why? if they don't get strongarmed for their spot, then they're actually pretty smart. but if they do, then it is their fault, really. :lol:

Last edited:
Anybody else team no case? IMO iPhones always look and feel nicer with no case.
I just copped insurance instead.

What insurance did you get? You buy it at the same time you get your phone?

I had my 4 for 4 years now with no insurance, no case. That was while I was in college constantly drunk also. It's a miracle it's held up. I think I want insurance on this once just to be safe. Cases are sooo wack :x :x :x

Gonna go to georgetown store when I get out of work to get this thing :pimp:

Last edited:
What insurance did you get? You buy it at the same time you get your phone?

I had my 4 for 4 years now with no insurance, no case. That was while I was in college constantly drunk also. It's a miracle it's held up. I think I want insurance on this once just to be safe. Cases are sooo wack
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Gonna go to georgetown store when I get out of work to get this thing
pimp.gif
you pre order? thinking bout hitting up some spots in the area. Clarendon, 
ballston, Pentagon and the pike.

Yeah I pre-ordered. I wonder what the Pentagon City and Georgetown apple stores looked like this morning.

Last edited:

Yeah I pre-ordered. I wonder what the Pentagon City and Georgetown apple stores looked like this morning.

Damn, I never knew you were from the DMV fam

Tyson's is looking STOOPID right now

I suggest going to Clarendon. I forget there's even an apple store there

Not that it's a big deal but..........you would think with a new phone design and size a new different packaging boxing would have happened

Am #4 in line at Att store, total 9 people in line. They let 3 at a time in. Needless to say im good. Now to decide on 6 or 6+

Not that it's a big deal but..........you would think with a new phone design and size a new different packaging boxing would have happened

I'm just glad they didn't change the charging port on the phone. Only time I hold the box is when I first get it anyway.

crazy seems like you can arrange a pick up using the apple store app on the iphone let me go all the way through the promps for a 6 plus gold 64 gb

im good tho fitten to ride to ups and snatch mine up 

Both are bad, but pentagon city will be the worst. A lot of people will slide down their on the metro throughout the day.

Back
Top Bottom