Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
Did apple take the send pic from gallery widget off or is it just me? I've restarted my phone a few times and it's still not back

Hella annoying lol. Latest update btw.

ADC777D0-0D2F-4F3A-8EAC-1396A0890CFD.jpeg

I might buy some AirPods just to see the hype this holiday season

If they’re trash, I’ll just give them to my girl for the gym. I got small ear holes tho (ear holes?). Normal apple earphones were always trash when I was trying to do something active.

I’ve always passed on airpods because I assumed they were the same

my wife found a iPhone x or xs at work
no one has called or texted the phone
how do i go about finding the owner
it has a passcode
so i cant get any info
is there a way to find the owner????
Ask Siri “whose iPhone is this?” Might give a name, phone number or email, even if locked.
Ask Siri, “Call my wife” or “..husband, son, mom etc..”
Pull sim, contact the carrier with the sim (iccid) number, and they might be able to track down the owner.

Ask Siri “whose iPhone is this?” Might give a name, phone number or email, even if locked.
Ask Siri, “Call my wife” or “..husband, son, mom etc..”
Pull sim, contact the carrier with the sim (iccid) number, and they might be able to track down the owner.
I’ll pull the sim
Can’t ask Siri they deactivated it so no connection

it has a passcode
so i cant get any info

Repped for being a good citizen, bro.

Salute.

-Drew

Did apple take the send pic from gallery widget off or is it just me? I've restarted my phone a few times and it's still not back

Hella annoying lol. Latest update btw.

ADC777D0-0D2F-4F3A-8EAC-1396A0890CFD.jpeg
Click the icon next to the camera and it'll give you more options, photo gallery being one of them.

it has a passcode
so i cant get any info
I think an Apple Store can help you. Only the owner can unlock it at this point I believe.

So I thought the iPad Pro's were going on sale friday but they were on display and selling at best buy today :lol:

Held the 10.5in in hand today and I'm going to be honest, I don't know if its because its so light now or how thin it is, but it doesn't have that "Apple" feel to it. Feels kind of hollow compared to my original 12.9 pro and even compared to the older model 10.5 that they had on display next to it.

It really feels like you're holding a mini, its that light. Felt lighter than my Xs Max :lol: it'll take a lot of getting used to

Quick question. Kinda complicated but here me out :lol:

Does Apple have an option of buying an item here in the US and having it picked up overseas? I want to buy a Xs for my dad (surprise gift) but I don’t want to go through unfortunate events that could occur if I have the phone shipped out.

I initially asked my brother to just buy it for me there but they have crazy taxes there and I don’t want to deal with that :lol:

Thanks guys!

Quick question. Kinda complicated but here me out :lol:

Does Apple have an option of buying an item here in the US and having it picked up overseas? I want to buy a Xs for my dad (surprise gift) but I don’t want to go through unfortunate events that could occur if I have the phone shipped out.

I initially asked my brother to just buy it for me there but they have crazy taxes there and I don’t want to deal with that :lol:

Thanks guys!
Don’t know why, but I read this as a Nigerian scam.

Don’t know why, but I read this as a Nigerian scam.

Haha! I don’t blame you. It’s a little complicated. I just wanted to know whether any of you here have bought something and had someone pick it up in a different country (there’s an Apple Store in the Philippines). I’m just trying to avoid problems like phones being stolen during shipment.

If you ordered a phone from America to pick up in Philippines why wouldn’t they charge you Philippines taxes? You’re taking a product that cost the Philippines more money to import than it costs the US to, so you’d still get charged their tax if you did a pickup order for a store there.

Reactions: God
Apple Music and CarPlay together are so clutch. Just saying hey Siri play ______ and having it play is so dope

There are absolutely no great clear cases out there... everything on Amazon is trash. My girl has a clear Speck which is cool, but too bulky for me.

Back
Top Bottom