Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

He's here, he's there, he's every ******* where. Nate being a ****head bully needs to get under control though. Is the season over?

I love Hannah Waddingham so much. Rocking the **** outta those dresses. Glad she's getting a proper African young boy D down.

That surprised me. I thought Ted was going to smash the boss. Or maybe he still will. Maybe they’ll tag team, she’s a big ***.

Well that was a weird episode...lmao

whole time I kept thinking Beard had died and this was all some dream in his subconscious....but all that really happened? Writers were on cocaine for sure..

Ted Lasso is so good :pimp::pimp: love season 2

you didn't see the hints from Season 1 with the boss and soccer player

Thought Ted had a shot early with keeley but Roy went for it :lol:
Ted and Keeley had great chemistry, they were almost the same person. Rebecca's horny friend is kinda nice too. I wonder who they have in mind for Ted. I know people hate breaking up the friend thing but I think it should still be Rebecca. At the end of the day her thing with a 21 year old won't last and she's been holding Ted down at his lowest.

Man, this was probably the first miss by Ted Lasso… only thing that I enjoyed was the cameo by my guy/Gunner GOAT Henry :smokin

Man, this was probably the first miss by Ted Lasso… only thing that I enjoyed was the cameo by my guy/Gunner GOAT Henry :smokin

It was just an incredibly different episode, would have hit more if this dude was legit living some subconscious dream/nightmare sequence and actually had died...but then that would have turned the show pretty dark, the fact that all that weird **** actually happened, kind of don’t make sense....but I don’t think this episode was written to make any sense

First scene with Billy Crudup already :smokin

ksteezy ksteezy only way to explain this week’s episode of Lasso is that it’s a basic filler. Rest of the crew probably drafting something amazing and a couple of writers were told to just draft something that’ll kill 45 minutes.

First scene with Billy Crudup already :smokin

ksteezy ksteezy only way to explain this week’s episode of Lasso is that it’s a basic filler. Rest of the crew probably drafting something amazing and a couple of writers were told to just draft something that’ll kill 45 minutes.
I believe it was actually written by the actor that plays Roy Kent ...lol

People had that thing where if Brett was real or CGI, but that should have been about Hannah. Tall, blonde, thick as hell with an accent. It's like they locked some horny white guys and black guys in a designer room and said figure it out.

im over here with a subscription and havent even watched anything on here i guess i got some shows to check out now.

Lasso fans, say this with me: **** Nate.

1633847617061.gif

Nah I like the heel turn from Nate. He’s about to be coked out and swimming in ***** next season.

Nah I like the heel turn from Nate. He’s about to be coked out and swimming in ***** next season.

Yeah it makes sense and should provide for some entertainment, just **** him.

Also, there was Palpatine/Vader vibes from that last scene hahaha. Jose Mourinho pointing at Nate like that Spiderman meme.

Yeah it makes sense and should provide for some entertainment, just **** him.

Also, there was Palpatine/Vader vibes from that last scene hahaha. Jose Mourinho pointing at Nate like that Spiderman meme.

Roy just dismissing him kissing his girl was the final straw

'Shrink Next Door' with Will Ferrell, Paul Rudd, and Kathryn Hahn looks like it has potential. Just heard about it today and it's releasing next month.

Back
Top Bottom