Apple TV +Thread - Slow Horses season 3

Severance is a great show but I feel like it could’ve been even creepier than it is .

Watching Severance and currently on episode 4

:oo

That denied resignation request video really creeped me out, the whole premise is so unique…

SIDENOTE, they filmed this joint in my town….was kind of dope to see them walking through Main Street…lol

Also Arthur Shelby Arthur Shelby made a severance thread!

Started Slow Horses last night and I enjoyed the pilot episode. Got maybe through ep. 2 before falling asleep.

Based on the New York Times bestseller, this sweeping saga chronicles the hopes and dreams of a Korean immigrant family across four generations as they leave their homeland in an indomitable quest to survive and thrive.

How did everyone think of the premiere of "Friday Night Baseball"? I saw a lot of people tweeting out slamming the stream itself with no connections but I had no sort of problems. Certainly liked the clean aesthetic of the scoreboard.

I had a feeling there was going to be a whole lot of product placement just like in Ted Lasso and what do ya know? Everybody had on AirPods Max headphones on. The commentary team was also getting slammed online but I could really care less.

How did everyone think of the premiere of "Friday Night Baseball"? I saw a lot of people tweeting out slamming the stream itself with no connections but I had no sort of problems. Certainly liked the clean aesthetic of the scoreboard.

I had a feeling there was going to be a whole lot of product placement just like in Ted Lasso and what do ya know? Everybody had on AirPods Max headphones on. The commentary team was also getting slammed online but I could really care less.
I read a lot of the negative comments about it. But it's their first time doing this, it'll take some time.

I’m biased and like Katie Nolan so I’ll continue to give her and the broadcast crew overall more chances. Traditionalists will say the broadcast was annoying but some casuals will say it was entertaining. End of the day, the visual presentation was great but it had one person too many on the broadcast imo. The actual content (small talk/side convo instead of play-by-play) didn’t bother me too much. My wife is a casual fan and didn’t complain at all.

Back
Top Bottom