Apple WWDC 2013

freakin back up isnt working, the latest one is from ios7

the i tried restoring the one from may 22 and somethings going on.. SMH :x

SMH, had to back up to a backup from a few weeks ago, lost a bunch of pictures.

anyway i can make sure i have back ups saved on the computer or somewhere? S-M-H

anyway i can make sure i have back ups saved on the computer or somewhere? S-M-H

go into iTunes preferences and click on devices, it'll show you all your back ups. did you have icloud/photostream turned on? should be able to get those pictures back.

go into iTunes preferences and click on devices, it'll show you all your back ups. did you have icloud/photostream turned on? should be able to get those pictures back.

no i had icloud off

and i went into preferences and stil only shows an earlier back up.

not gonna lie. im pissed, this is the dumbest thing. i backed up TWICE just to make sure it was saved.

its not the end of the world but i had chats and pics that i wanted to keep.

Zyzz be scaring me with how he talking if this goes wrong.
im about to just pay $99 and be a developer lol

nah bro, there nothing wrong with installing it. as long as you make 100% sure your back up is saved your good. itunes is messed up for this one, saved it saved my back up and clearly... it didnt.

Make sure to check "Other back ups"

wheres that at?

i think my computer replaces a backup everytime with the same file and only once in awhile makes a new file to store on the computer which is very stupid unless the one i made last night is stored somewhere which im starting to highly doubt :smh:

wheres that at?

i think my computer replaces a backup everytime with the same file and only once in awhile makes a new file to store on the computer which is very stupid unless the one i made last night is stored somewhere which im starting to highly doubt :smh:

Sorry about that, just read that you don't back up on iCloud.

Hey Zyzz,

Connect it to your itunes on you cpu, boot phone into recovery mode, your iTunes will recognize that a phone is connected to it in recovery mode and select reset or restore or whatever it asks. I can't remember exactly.

Put the phone into recovery when it is already connected usb though.

sorry to derail that iOS7 talk, but I just realized that the cylinder thing that they showed at WWDC is a Mac Desktop. That thing looks crazy

Unmentioned iOS7 setting...Set a panorama as your wallpaper and spin around.

not to try to bust your bubble...but you could actually even do animated/video wallpaper... Granted gotta mess with system files, or jailbreak but yea it could be done...Matter fact i use to have my wallpaper with sonic running around. Also iuno if you or any guys notice but if you tilt the screen rotate it..it kinda has a 32 background looking effect on the home page.

not to try to bust your bubble...but you could actually even do animated/video wallpaper... Granted gotta mess with system files, or jailbreak but yea it could be done...Matter fact i use to have my wallpaper with sonic running around. Also iuno if you or any guys notice but if you tilt the screen rotate it..it kinda has a 32 background looking effect on the home page.

Nah not bustin my bubble at all. I am sure most people didn't know what you put and I didn't either. I got rid of iPhone 5 back in Feb. before the JB came out for it. I never got a chance to run it JB like I did with my 4s.

sorry to derail that iOS7 talk, but I just realized that the cylinder thing that they showed at WWDC is a Mac Desktop. That thing looks crazy
Mac Pro! 

ZyZZ you should have backed your pictures up with iPhoto.

Hey Zyzz,

Connect it to your itunes on you cpu, boot phone into recovery mode, your iTunes will recognize that a phone is connected to it in recovery mode and select reset or restore or whatever it asks. I can't remember exactly.

already did that but seems like itunes replaced my iphone back up with the one from ios7 after so it deleted the stuff from ios6.

its not a big deal, i had about 30 pictures i wanted but i got everything else so its good. before i do anything ever again im gonna make sure itunes saves the back up 100% so i can go back anytime i want

im telling yall should use alternatives such as iphonexplorer i funaid diskaid etc... itunes always be acting funny...plus with those you can go directly to certain folders etc...and gives you a option to copy to pc and you can direct exactly where you want to save your backups or particular folders files ie...pictures, phone call records, sms...etc.

Hey Zyzz,

How do you put it in recovery mode?

Really like iOS 7 but I had to go back down. Text messages werent working all the time, non responsive screen, random reboots and my battery life plummeted. Good ol beta.

Cant wait till the final version is released.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom