Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I agree that putting covers on a phone is stupid. BTW i come to conclusion that plastic is better than all these metal aluminium etc things.

[COLOR=#red]The most well built iPhone ever!!![/COLOR]

I predict 100% of your iPhone 5's will look like this by December 2012!
We'll all be talking about the best way to buff out the scratches (toothpaste, polish, wax, etc) GOOD TIMES!

From macrumors..

:x
The 5 looks secksy though

I don't even know what to think now...I preordered 1030am Friday thru AT&T. Didn't get it for launch. Order status is still pending shipment but last night the 325$ was refunded to my card. Ridiculous. My problem is I hustled AT&T into giving me a full upgrade when I wasn't eligible....so I don't wanna mess that up.

Just got word back from AT&T that I can unlock my phone :pimp: (iPhone 4 that is)

How much do you think I can get for it unlocked?

I don't even know what to think now...I preordered 1030am Friday thru AT&T. Didn't get it for launch. Order status is still pending shipment but last night the 325$ was refunded to my card. Ridiculous. My problem is I hustled AT&T into giving me a full upgrade when I wasn't eligible....so I don't wanna mess that up.

so just wait. you'll get the phone soon enough and i guarantee a week after having it, it won't feel like that big of a deal anymore.

Hopefully I can score iPhone 5 by next week my co-worker's shawty works in ATT she gonna hold them down if they get a shipment in but no rush.

Just got word back from AT&T that I can unlock my phone :pimp: (iPhone 4 that is)
How much do you think I can get for it unlocked?

What size 4 is it. I sold my 32gb 4 last week to a dude on craigslist for $260. The lock button was defective as well so i think i came out pretty good.

What size 4 is it. I sold my 32gb 4 last week to a dude on craigslist for $260. The lock button was defective as well so i think i came out pretty good.

It's a 16gb with no scratches on the front and back. No dents or dings on the sides. Got the box and charger too.

Only find it funny that the people that don't put a case on their phones are the first to try to sell it for an arm and a leg when the next one come out. Its ridiculous. Its been hell for me to find a used phone for a reasonable price when most of them are all seriously cosmetically damaged and are extremely overvalued. A phone with a cracked screen should not be over $100.

Only find it funny that the people that don't put a case on their phones are the first to try to sell it for an arm and a leg when the next one come out. Its ridiculous. Its been hell for me to find a used phone for a reasonable price when most of them are all seriously cosmetically damaged and are extremely overvalued. A phone with a cracked screen should not be over $100.

Case doesn't automatically protect a phone from getting damaged if dropped. I know tons of people that had cases on their 4/4s and ended up getting a cracked screen anyway. Changing screens isn't hard if you read up some DIY guides on the internet. Just buy the supplies online and you can swap it yourself.

Yea, well... The price will be what ever the market will bear...and eBay and Craigslist have proven time and time again that an iPhone even with a cracked screen will command hundreds of dollars.

I always put cases on my phones though, because I want that top dollar resale when I'm done with em,

Back
Top Bottom