Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

LTE alone is enough for me to never look back at my 4. Pair that with unlimited data and you couldn't pay me to go back to 3G.

when will the sprint website get them in stock? jeez
mean.gif
I ordered mine October 1st (black 16 gig) and received it October 8

I don't know if this was posted here yet but I just posted this in the accessories thread and thought you guys who don't visit that thread might enjoy this too, so I'll post it here.

xtremeguards has a promo going on for their screen/back protectors for the iphone 5. use promo 85off2 for 85% off 2 or more iphone 5 protectors or 80off3 for 80% off any three or more products. these are wet install shields.

http://www.xtremeguard.com/Apple-iP...-p/iphone-5-screen-protector.htm#.UHSaXBh9kfp
two full body protections (front and back, no sides) for 3 dollars shipped!

Enjoy!

i got the 4S a year ago.... battery life was very bad for me last few months....so much so if i left it fully charged at night it would be down to 80% by the morning....went twice to apple and 2nd time they were nice enough to replace the phone no charge since its under warranty......now i feel like selling this new 4S for $400 and getting the 5....

AT&T started throttling me...my connections not even fast enough to run the speedtest app now...:x

Hit 3.5 gb before throttling but still, the next 10 days will be rough

damn 3.5gb i got like 457mb used, i need to use it more i guess
i stream pandora at the gym for 1-2 hours a day, stream videos on my lunch break, and never connect to wifi because LTE is so much faster than all the connections i would be using.

gonna have to call att tomorrow though and tear someone a new one, it's literally unusable now. can't even send imessages on the throttled speeds :smh:

AT&T started throttling me...my connections not even fast enough to run the speedtest app now...
sick.gif

I thought ATT only throttles if you exceed 5gb if ur on the LTE plan. They throttle if u exceed 3gb if ur on 3G. 

AT&T started throttling me...my connections not even fast enough to run the speedtest app now...:x

I hit 4.5 GB and then ATT sent me the warning text that I would be throttled at 5GB.

charged up my phone tonight and decided i wanted to see how long it would last without wifi im getting about 2 days with wifi

I don't know if this was posted here yet but I just posted this in the accessories thread and thought you guys who don't visit that thread might enjoy this too, so I'll post it here.
Enjoy!
Thanks just copped....

Throttling happens when you go over your allotted amount of data.

Example: ...with Tmobile, if you go over your data, you get throttled down to edge speeds. Going from HSPA+ to Edge is not the business.

Turns out I wasn't throttled, just had to reset my network settings :lol:

Glad I didn't call AT&T and flip out

my phone was originally going to ship 10/26 . . . just got an email saying fedex is scheduled to deliver on 10/12 . . . YES

Has anyone here bought the VERIZON iPHONE 5 for the sole purpose of using its out of box 'UNLOCKED' features?

I was hoping to scoop it up and throw in a pay as you go sim from either att, virgin mobile or tmobile.

I just need texts and calls on that phone, but data would be a plus if anyone has some experience using the new iphone on a pay as you go plan please please drop some info.

So I'm trying to sync new music on my 4s and it won't sync until I update iTunes. I try to update iTunes and it won't update until I update my software. I don't even have a software update available (running on snow leopard, am i that far behind?)

what gives?

how do you transfer your music from your 4s to your macbook? i'm gonna get the 5 but my computer's new so i don't have any tunes.

Back
Top Bottom