Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

What color phones did you all go with? Never had a white iphone before. Always been black phones for me. Cant decide which color to go with. Ive heard about the scratch problems with the black. Im leaning towards the white. Does anyone know if the white gets dirty or if gets discolored after some use?:nerd:

So I'm trying to sync new music on my 4s and it won't sync until I update iTunes. I try to update iTunes and it won't update until I update my software. I don't even have a software update available (running on snow leopard, am i that far behind?)
what gives?
use iphonebrowser, diskaid, i funbox, or itools.... or even the copytrans series of software.... all are imo better then itunes can install and update cracked ipas as well as reg with no itunes/ios updates plus u an back up sms/text and phone calls voicemail messages

What color phones did you all go with? Never had a white iphone before. Always been black phones for me. Cant decide which color to go with. Ive heard about the scratch problems with the black. Im leaning towards the white. Does anyone know if the white gets dirty or if gets discolored after some use?:nerd:

Black most definitely. It's util and can be dressed up or down. Early signs of the black being more prone to scratches have been thwarted by both colors being equally susceptible.

I have rocked my black naked since launch and I have only a minuscule scratch near where the lightning cable is connected for charging.

Black is what you want. The all aluminum white 5 is sexy as well. But the all black is untouchable.

use iphonebrowser, diskaid, i funbox, or itools.... or even the copytrans series of software.... all are imo better then itunes can install and update cracked ipas as well as reg with no itunes/ios updates plus u an back up sms/text and phone calls voicemail messages

Had the exact same problem, I'm still running on leopard, so I don't know what to do. I think I have to upgrade to snow leopard not really sure though. If anyone can clue me in that would be great

anyone else having issues with Siri sometimes? At times I give it a command and it is very slow and other times it is very fast. Is this a phone/software issues or can it be my network connection?

anyone else having issues with Siri sometimes? At times I give it a command and it is very slow and other times it is very fast. Is this a phone/software issues or can it be my network connection?

It's not the most reliable to be honest. I think it's on the Siri server end...

Pretty sad that the Apple siri server is that slow sometimes. When I had my jailbroken iphone 4 running siri it was never slow at any moment.

I cant connect my Iphone 5 to my mac Via Blue tooth. Is there any reason why? Do I have to update my software? I think Im running 10.6 (2010 Version)

lots of good info yall. can't wait for my 5 to come in the mail. haven't copped a brand new phone in four years *woop*
laugh.gif

Has anyone here bought the VERIZON iPHONE 5 for the sole purpose of using its out of box 'UNLOCKED' features?

I was hoping to scoop it up and throw in a pay as you go sim from either att, virgin mobile or tmobile.

I just need texts and calls on that phone, but data would be a plus if anyone has some experience using the new iphone on a pay as you go plan please please drop some info.

From what I remember, you can use the Verizon phone on AT&T and get 4G HSPA+ data speeds, no LTE, and if you use it on T-Mobile, you're pretty much stuck with Edge speeds.

anyone work for verizon?

i have my business bb and my personal iphone. i tried to activate my iphone on my bb line was told that i need to be an authorized user to do that. the chick in verizon said did my company give me the phone. should i have sad yes? i dont want to ask my company permission to switch to iphone because of the chance they will say no...i rather do it then if they find out i'll say i lost my phone and didnt want the company to pay..... what do you recommend i do?

anyone work for verizon?
i have my business bb and my personal iphone. i tried to activate my iphone on my bb line was told that i need to be an authorized user to do that. the chick in verizon said did my company give me the phone. should i have sad yes? i dont want to ask my company permission to switch to iphone because of the chance they will say no...i rather do it then if they find out i'll say i lost my phone and didnt want the company to pay..... what do you recommend i do?

when they pull up your work phones number it pulls up the company account, only people who can make changes are account SPOCs or if the account SPOC fills out a form and sends it in to VZW to give you temp access to make a change.

And if you are using an iPhone 5 you need ot have a sim card activated so you def cant do that on your own, if you are using a 3g phone if you do *228 you can prob activate it if you know the password for the account.

^close it from the app tray(app store app) and then start it up again. i had a download that kept hanging so i closed the app and it worked fine after.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom