Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

In theory, they don't mark what serial numbers are sent out I don't think, but who knows. You could always sell them on craigslist and then
buy a new one...
Now.. I wonder if they will drop off my iPad Mini at my front door......

thanks. but its too late they already opened the boxes and turned the phones on

Y'all know most apps have that in game purchase feature .. I was wondering does anybody out there ever purchase one that offers like a million coins for $100?? You gotta be tripping if you buy a cell phone game for $100 of video game money that's going to be spent in the game..

I really don't like those in game purchase deals.. Like you gotta spend some decent money in order to beat the game...

my mom and her husband just ordered iphone 5s. they came today. the dude is telling me hes gonna report it stolen. ups left the packages in front of our door. someone could have stolen it. but anyways hes thinking about reporting it stolen so he can get 2 more sent in.

that happened to my friend. back when the iphone 4 came out. but his really did get stolen, but my someone in our building and att sent him a new one.

i want an iphone 5, i have a 4 and it sucks pelotas. but hes comtemplating on calling and saying it was stolen. as long as the phones arent turned on they have no way of finding out. if 2 more iphones do come in then what would we do about the 2 extra ones? if they get turned on then they can track it and say its here in your building. we can say that someone in the building probably stole it or something
Just a whole bunch of wrongs and no rights. 
mean.gif

I want to get the Iphone5 in December. So I ordered it on apple.com with a ETA of December 4-7. Already ordered a case and belt holster (for the gym). So I'm good.

My phone has been having problems with wifi connectivity and reception lately. What are some good excuses to have my phone swapped out at the Apple Store?

^Tell them ur phone heats up when u charge it, it's worked for me..

I'm about to give up on finding a white 32 gig iphone in Miami :smh: the hings are extinct, all anyone has is sprint :x

i bought apple care+ a week ago and its still not registered on the apple selfsolve site what gives...i wanna take my case off

I'm about to give up on finding a white 32 gig iphone in Miami :smh: the hings are extinct, all anyone has is sprint :x

I've managed to buy 3 ATT 32GB Black ones from Dadeland all through online reservations.

I just got my Iphone 5 yesterday and when I try to download apps, it forces me to come up with 3 security questions. When I finish and fill them out, it always says "session has timed out". I can't download any apps unless I bypass this step. Anyone else having this problem?

Finally got one, first try on the in-store pickup option at Apple. S/o Humpasaurus 8)

How are you guys charging your phones when you first get them?.. I know
there was an article posted wayyyyy back but can't find what page it's on

had to call apple, the "genius" at the apple store didn't activate the apple care+

man I been using it naked for a week, I`m starting to see super tiny specs of silver on the bottom, but I dont see it getting OD in the year , my zoogue cases are almost here so I~m gonna rock with those until Mophie drops their case.

man I been using it naked for a week, I`m starting to see super tiny specs of silver on the bottom, but I dont see it getting OD in the year , my zoogue cases are almost here so I~m gonna rock with those until Mophie drops their case.

cant go back to a case it looks beautiful without one, the screen even looks better, how you getting them specs? i have a shield on the back tho ima keep it on there

Finally got one, first try on the in-store pickup option at Apple. S/o Humpasaurus 8)
How are you guys charging your phones when you first get them?.. I know
there was an article posted wayyyyy back but can't find what page it's on

just let it get to under 5% and charged it to 100% a couple times...i normally do it all the time

cant go back to a case it looks beautiful without one, the screen even looks better, how you getting them specs? i have a shield on the back tho ima keep it on there

You cant even see it unless you put it right at your eye and its more so wear marks, idk at most it can be when I set it in my cup holder in my car and there are coins in it. When I first got it I thought it was gonna be impossible to use without a case because it was so light, but I've gotten use to it.

yea its probably the coins,

anyone do that hide stock apps thing and notice anything weird? its not a jailbreak and the apps u hide come back if you reboot

yea its probably the coins,

anyone do that hide stock apps thing and notice anything weird? its not a jailbreak and the apps u hide come back if you reboot

Joe what brand are you using for the back protector? I was thinking of buying Applecare + and riding naked too. Then again I'm waiting for the new BookBook case.

Heating up excuse didn't work lol. Mr. Genius ran some weird diagnostics that said the phone hadn't reached an abnormal level of heat. He also charged it up in the store and checked ha. Any other good ideas out there guys?

Heating up excuse didn't work lol. Mr. Genius ran some weird diagnostics that said the phone hadn't reached an abnormal level of heat. He also charged it up in the store and checked ha. Any other good ideas out there guys?
Why didn't you just tell them the truth about the wi-fi and reception? I'm sure it's flagged now that you tried to pull some BS on them.

How do you do the online order and in store pickup? Tried it last night but I couldn't figure it out and Apple kept prompting me to give my provider info, I just want the phone off contract.

How do you do the online order and in store pickup? Tried it last night but I couldn't figure it out and Apple kept prompting me to give my provider info, I just want the phone off contract.

you still need to get it on provider you can't purchase it unlocked from apple yet

but fryz electronics is selling them unlocked for 50$ extra

image files in messages saying deleted when sent to me on iPhone 4S on current update

any help?

Back
Top Bottom