Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

does anyone know how to save media (pics, videos, etc) from your iphone to your cpu? I don't mean backing it up via itunes, I mean literally transferring the media.

your computer should read the iphone like a flash drive when it comes to videos and pics.

jailbreak?
no jailbreak?
info on potential jailbreak?
release date for jailbreak?
anything?

nerd.gif
nothing so far.  I don't know how much longer I can with stock iOS

Crazy how when I list my brand new iphone 5 for 400 no one wants it but once it actually sells my phone starts blowing up :stoneface:

why wouldnt you tell em you were selling it for that much? i would have bought it.

SMH

ill let you know when i get another. srs.

nevermind now, after doing a tiny bit a research they cant be unlocked to be used in the USA? :nerd: SMH if true.

Sprint ones are cheap but i guess thats why.

:smh:

Crazy how when I list my brand new iphone 5 for 400 no one wants it but once it actually sells my phone starts blowing up :stoneface:

why wouldnt you tell em you were selling it for that much? i would have bought it.

SMH

nevermind now, after doing a tiny bit a research they cant be unlocked to be used in the USA? :nerd: SMH if true.

are you on sprint?

hopefully i can find someone to trade me a a verizon iphone 5.

SMH

are you on sprint?

hopefully i can find someone to trade me a a verizon iphone 5.

naw im on Tmobile :x :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh: :smh:

Guys I was wondering how do I get my phone to have this list? Or make it look like that.

Last edited:
Broke my screen less than a month in. Anyone replacing the screens yet? i could do it myself if parts are available

Broke my screen less than a month in. Anyone replacing the screens yet? i could do it myself if parts are available
Did you have a case/screen protector on?

I was going naked for a while there but felt the aluminum back was a little too slippery.

Sorry fam but I advise you take it to the Apple Store along with $200 and get a replacement. Get a case while you're there.

my phone screen creaks when i touch it like sounds like it snaps when i touch the screen mostly on the lower right side read up on that and its a known problem :smh: , it was a early batch so im hoping they swap it out free...cause now i have a loose creaky screen and a rattle camera phone

Guys I was wondering how do I get my phone to have this list? Or make it look like that.

It works with different apps. So in order for it to look like that the app has to work with Passbook like Starbucks, Walgreens, Fandago, etc.

Last edited:
After searching for MONTHS, I finally found a solution to deleting all the 'other' data that for some reasons fills up my iPhone
I found this elewhere, but it worked for me.

On your iPhone, go to Settings>General>Usage. Swipe the Music line to the left and press delete. IMMEDIATELY shut the phone off-don't exit or anything like that. When you turn on your phone and connect it to iTunes, you may find a huge chunk of your "other" space gone.

When I first did it, it scared the living daylights out of me, but it worked. My other space was quite a bit smaller, but I now have 0.1 GB of other space.
WORKED FOR ME!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom