Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

I have a Verizon Iphone 5 and I'm thinking about selling it.

Is it true they come unlocked for any carrier fresh out the box?

^Electronic Serial Number. i.e. If a phone is reported stolen, it's registered as a bad ESN and won't be able to registered under a carrier.

If the ESN is clean you can sell it to another Sprint user.

I don't know what esn means. Can you explain it to me please?

ESN is the electronic serial number. It's pretty much how they track your phone activity and such. As long as you don't have a balance on it then you should be able to sell it on Craigslist or eBay.

OAN, I didn't realize how good the i5 is until I had to switch back to the i4. Needless to say, I'll be getting the i5 within the next month mos def.

okay thanks. phone isnt stolen and the bill has been payed for the first two months.Im gonna put this up on craigslist

Any of you guys have ringtones? Tried to make some of my own but every time I want to sync them iTunes asks if I'm sure I want to sync because it will delete all existing media on it. Any way around this?

Been messing with photo stream all day. Joint is :pimp:. Has big time potential but its under the radar. Made a few streams, don't want moms seeing what I do as an adult :x

Sooooooooooooooooo much better than the old maps unless you use your iPhone to play music through your car's system.

Voice is so damn annoying through the speakers smh.

I turned that bishh *** voice off and just prop my phone on my dash. Done and done.

So the iPhone 5 will be released here in the Philippines on the 14th, should I expect long lines here in Metro Manila?

http://www.technobuffalo.com/2012/12/10/iphone-5s-release-june/

Apple’s iPhone 5S will break a new mold in Apple’s smartphone lineup, sporting an array of different colors (similar to its new iPod touch) and a new “super HD camera/screen.” According to Peter Misek, Jefferies & Company analyst, Apple isn’t looking to merely introduce a small iterations to its next handset; the company wants to make a loud statement to competitors — and it may do so as soon as June of next year.

In addition to an upgraded screen, camera and multiple colors, Apple will also introduce a version that could come equipped with up to 128GB of internal storage, which would be a first in its iPhone lineup. And for all the stock Apple has put into Passbook, Misek believes the company is going to include NFC in the iPhone 5S, along with a better battery, though that’s to be expected.

As a disclaimer, Misek’s most recent Apple prediction (that the Apple TV would launch by the end of 2012) hasn’t exactly panned out, so it’s prudent to take this note with a huge helping of salt. However, Misek did nail his iPhone 4S predictions.

Be that as it may, the reported upgrades aren’t out of the realm of possibility, though we would’ve expected only a minor upgrade to the 5S, with the bigger reported specs to be included in the iPhone 6.

BusinessInsider suggests that Apple wants to speed up next year’s iPhone release cycle because of dipping sales. “Apple wants to avoid loading all its sales into one half of the year,” BusinessInsider said. “By accelerating its product release it can avoid this problem.”

SOURCE BUSINESS INSIDER

Apple’s iPhone 5S will break a new mold in Apple’s smartphone lineup, sporting an array of different colors (similar to its new iPod touch) and a new “super HD camera/screen.” According to Peter Misek, Jefferies & Company analyst, Apple isn’t looking to merely introduce a small iterations to its next handset; the company wants to make a loud statement to competitors — and it may do so as soon as June of next year.

In addition to an upgraded screen, camera and multiple colors, Apple will also introduce a version that could come equipped with up to 128GB of internal storage, which would be a first in its iPhone lineup. And for all the stock Apple has put into Passbook, Misek believes the company is going to include NFC in the iPhone 5S, along with a better battery, though that’s to be expected.

As a disclaimer, Misek’s most recent Apple prediction (that the Apple TV would launch by the end of 2012) hasn’t exactly panned out, so it’s prudent to take this note with a huge helping of salt. However, Misek did nail his iPhone 4S predictions.

Be that as it may, the reported upgrades aren’t out of the realm of possibility, though we would’ve expected only a minor upgrade to the 5S, with the bigger reported specs to be included in the iPhone 6.

BusinessInsider suggests that Apple wants to speed up next year’s iPhone release cycle because of dipping sales. “Apple wants to avoid loading all its sales into one half of the year,” BusinessInsider said. “By accelerating its product release it can avoid this problem.”

SOURCE BUSINESS INSIDER

If true then I'm even more happy I stuck with the 4s, key with apple is to wait for the next phone after the "upgrade" :lol: the 5 had a longer screen which to me wasn't that important but I always said I'd cop the "5s"

the thing I never understand with the whole "apple" makes a better phone with the "S" version is that apple comes out with a better phone annually, so when they do come out with the iphone "5S" the  people with the 5 who cant afford the 5s will say well yea the 6 is going to be better. I think people should just quiet, you dont have the current version because you dont have the necessary funds, and if you do have the necessary funds and your waiting for the 5s thats stupid cause as soon as 5s comes out, a better one will be released a year after

Yooo someone help me out. I downloaded the new itunes and im trying to sync a playlist on my 5, where is the sync button? The playlist i want is in the "add to", but nothing is showing on my 5, its saying no content. How do i get my songs on there?

SOURCE BUSINESS INSIDER

If true then I'm even more happy I stuck with the 4s, key with apple is to wait for the next phone after the "upgrade" :lol: the 5 had a longer screen which to me wasn't that important but I always said I'd cop the "5s"

This is true.

It's usually better to wait on the "S" iterations.

-Drew

any possile way to get a Sprint iphne 5 for cheap? even used? :nerd: i know some of you got brand new ones on the low.

Back
Top Bottom