Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

1e1259749c65befac04a1bb26bc445bc123dd5c.gif

5!!

iPhone time. Damn this is early, I'm predicting they'll finish off with a bang with the iPad mini

iPhone time. Damn this is early, I'm predicting they'll finish off with a bang with the iPad mini
Some sites have said they might have a separate announcement next week for the Mini. Maybe they changed their minds and will show it off today too.

Sums it up for me, so a 4 inch screen
Hardware isn't everything. True 4G (4G LTE) hasn't been available in most areas until this past year. What's the point in advertising a technology that most of the country can't use.

The main draw for iPhone is iOS. And let's face it, iOS>>Android. The first Android OS used iOS as a model.

People say that Android allows more customization and what not. Once you jailbreak an iPhone, it's not even close. Apple wins hands down

Ya gotta jailbreak a iphone JUST to do things androids can do STOCK. Lol

And electronics aint trendy clothing lines, unlike da fashion industry, FACTS

Specs, & hardware IS everything.

Kinda glad it isn't "groundbreaking" because I'm going to have to wait till November 2013 to update from my 4S. It does like good though, a little longer and an aluminum backing. I can finally rock without a case without fear of shattering a glass back. like the 1 and 4/4S fused together

OK, it's official, iPhone 5 is LTE.

NOW, you can start the Android vs. iOS battle . . .

A little bigger, a little thinner and lighter with an extra row.... Meh.....

I rather have my phone bill lowered than get an iPhone 5

waits for iPhone 6

Last edited:
Sidenote but I love how Engadget's blog updates in real time and is nowhere near as laggy as the old way. Beats having to refresh every five seconds.

Niketalk should adopt something like this.

Sums it up for me, so a 4 inch screen
Hardware isn't everything. True 4G (4G LTE) hasn't been available in most areas until this past year. What's the point in advertising a technology that most of the country can't use.

The main draw for iPhone is iOS. And let's face it, iOS>>Android. The first Android OS used iOS as a model.

People say that Android allows more customization and what not. Once you jailbreak an iPhone, it's not even close. Apple wins hands down
Ya gotta jailbreak a iphone JUST to do things androids can do STOCK. Lol

And electronics aint trendy clothing lines, unlike da fashion industry, FACTS

Specs, & hardware IS everything.
No.

No its not. 

Those who do are a small segment of the population anyways. 

Keep thinking that sort of esoteric knowledge matters to the average consumer. 

Back
Top Bottom