Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Can someone make this gif with Steve Jobs and Apple products?
jesus_camp.gif

EVERYONE STOP TALKING ABOUT ANDROID.

TODAY IDGAF ABOUT ANDROID.

Yeaahhh kinda got a little fiesty there, sorry fams
laugh.gif
To each his own. Back on topic

What's the release looking like for iOS 6? How did they do iOS 5 last year, I forget. Did it come out immediately after or did everyone have to wait until he 4S dropped

Last edited:
I just want to know if they're going to update the iPods... my classic is starting to act up and I remember hearing they were going to stop making the classics.

I hope they don't, but it they do then I'll get one last classic and hopefully that lasts me for another couple years.

Man I can't wait to get my grubby little hands on an iPhone. Whether it's the 4s or the 5 is to be determined.

Check UStream. Like the user above posted, there are a few links just like that.
PO

It isn't going to be full audio and video though.

Live Coverage of Apple Keynotes and other events in tech. Including Images, Commentary, and sometimes audio and video.

I guess thats cool. But I'm just going to stick with the usual live blog updates. Its easier to manage, and you can go back and read what you might have missed.

"iPad accounts for 91% of all the web traffic from tablets. I don't know what these other tables are doing."

"They must be in warehouses or on store shelves, or maybe in someone's drawer."

:rofl:

iPad is 91% of all tablet web traffic! Tim says "I don't know what these other tablets are doing! They must be in warehouses or store shelves or maybe in peoples' bottom drawer."
laugh.gif

Depending how big the iPad Mini is, I'll consider getting it. Not trying to drop 5 stacks on the iPad 3. I only need it to take notes, bring up textbooks, bring up pdf documents and to quickly access the internet

Back
Top Bottom