Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Word..
This is my phone UNROOTED BONE STOCK..

Let's see if iPhone can do anything close to that out da box.
nerd.gif
I know it can't do that out "da" box. I've said numerous times to multiple people that stock android>>>stock iphone. But I've also said that a Jailbroken iPhone is the best phone out there.

And bum? Far from it fam
grin.gif

too miuch repetitiveness and fighting over the same crap all in this thread

back on topic, I'm sure the full detail ain't out yet but with the cloud storage stuff if you can stream/download your entire library of music (whether it's Google's or Apple's version) do you need to be on wi-fi to do it or would normal cellular data do it as well? Also is it absolutely free (i'm sure it isn't) Cuz my 32GB iphone 4 is filled to the brim i'll have to get the 64GB this go round

Please, 90% of the people who try rooting their phone end up messing up the software beyond use. That's where the iPhone prevails yet again, simplicity. Customizing your phone with a jailbreak is so much easier then customizing it with a root.

I wonder how many people who are on either side of the fence have actually TRIED both Android and iOS

Also, I wonder if iOS 6 will become available right after the presentation :nerd:
my dude...

It is clear you don't eem remotely know what you're talking about...

90%... we're just pulling made up stats out of thin air...

And with this post, you've nullified any internet post ever again ever...

I know it can't do that out "da" box. I've said numerous times to multiple people that stock android>>>stock iphone. But I've also said that a Jailbroken iPhone is the best phone out there.

And bum? Far from it fam >D

Ok Koo. Lets continue on with this thread bout the God phone shall we...:smokin

Im an androud user but lemme tell u one thing android had is itunes and the music app of the iphone

And i wish the iphone could browse the web like an android phone

simply put android is not for the faint of heart to customize. ive used every iphone since its been out plus about 15 different android phones. every single phone has its strengths and weaknesses. overall the iphone is a more stable user friendly device BUT android whoops ios when it comes to customization and ability to do whatever you want without worrying about apple blocking it. with that ability to do whatever you want also comes the uncertainty of stability because of the fact that you CAN easily delve into features of the phone that CAN easily brick it. with ios, youd have to be a master tech to even get that far becuase of the crazy lockdown on the devices. just look at unlocking the damn phones. a bunch of android phones come with the unlock code barely hidden in a system file yet all apple has to do is release a simple update and poof there goes your unlock for as long as it takes ios devs to figure out how to fix it if they can at all.(4 11 08). all in all, there two different environments and two different types of phones. your looking at a ricer civic vs a diesel european. some people like both, some people like the civic to rice it up, some people like the european cuz itll last forever without doing much to it.

Ah, I see the troops are still here... Burning down the thread.
It must get boring in the Android thread or something.

Boost, how many Xbox fanboys do you see in the PS3 thread?
C'mon fam, let this thread live.

I'ma let ya'll continue to cook though.

Anywhere streaming live? Not like a blog, but video of the event live? Thanks.

PO

Pics of the stage and presentation will pop up in a few days or people will sneak some pics today and post them.

too miuch repetitiveness and fighting over the same crap all in this thread

back on topic, I'm sure the full detail ain't out yet but with the cloud storage stuff if you can stream/download your entire library of music (whether it's Google's or Apple's version) do you need to be on wi-fi to do it or would normal cellular data do it as well? Also is it absolutely free (i'm sure it isn't) Cuz my 32GB iphone 4 is filled to the brim i'll have to get the 64GB this go round

Hopefully they'll let us stream over cellular data in addition to wifi. If that's the case then I'll drop my Spotify subscription and resume using my iTunes cloud service.

where's bruce buffer at? I want him to announce on the mic, "iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttt's TIME!)

Back
Top Bottom