Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

T-Mobile getting LTE, aka mass exodus of customers who feel they are paying
Too much..with no data cap to boot.

If Tmobile could get the iPhone, I would switch.
I haven't had them since the sidekick 3 though.

Function wise, the old Nano design was way better. Just how people would incorporate that into a watch or just have it on their shirts when running was so much easier to deal with rather then a larger design. Wonder why they keep going back and forth with that. I thought this one would have the video again like it did a couple generations back.

iPhone 5 looks solid. Sprint won't have their LTE wildly available until iPhone 5S anyway.

IOS 6 looks sweet. Finally, GPS navigation built in. I'm satisfied.

will wait for battery specs.

I also upgraded from SERO to 4g (Nexus S) so my bill bumped up to 60 per month, wonder how much it will cost per month if I upgrade to the iPhone 5 (sprint).

If Tmobile could get the iPhone, I would switch.
I haven't had them since the sidekick 3 though.

bro, ive said it a million times in this thread. tmobile will allow 3g+ to work on the iphone at the end of the year in most if not all markets.

Tmobiles coverage outside of major cities is atrocious. Tmobile isn't stealing customers until they build out their network. On second thought they will steal MVNO's customers.

Nothing beats the iPod Classic and all that storage space. I still have a 5th generation classic that I use when I go running. That thing has absorbed massive amounts of rain & sweat and is still working like a charm.

On the fence about the iPhone 5. I have a Jailbroken 4 and am more than happy with it. Did they announce how much the lightning charger cost?

Also any new storage options for the ipod touch?
80 or 160 touch would be instacopped
Nope, same ol bull ****
mean.gif

I dont give a **** about different colors and a stupid wristband

bro, ive said it a million times in this thread. tmobile will allow 3g+ to work on the iphone at the end of the year in most if not all markets.

Yeah but theres no point in etting it without the LTE capabilities.
Thats like copping a wireless router but still plugging in your laptop via ethernet cable.

What are you guys talking about they're doing away with the iPod Classic... I just went on there website and I see that the 160GB Classic is still there available to purchase.

Or did you guys mean that they're phasing it out and not doing anymore updates to it.

That's foul for them to abandon the Classic line like that... the iPod Classic is what made Apple what it is today.

They were down and out and the Classic brought them back from the abyss :smh:

From there they only got bigger.

Will pick up the 160GB Classic soon within the coming months.

Nothing beats the iPod Classic and all that storage space. I still have a 5th generation classic that I use when I go running. That thing has absorbed massive amounts of rain & sweat and is still working like a charm.

On the fence about the iPhone 5. I have a Jailbroken 4 and am more than happy with it. Did they announce how much the lightning charger cost?

$30

Yeah but theres no point in etting it without the LTE capabilities.
Thats like copping a wireless router but still plugging in your laptop via ethernet cable.

3g almost 4g is still good, LTE isnt even available everywhere in most places.

16 GB: $199. 32 GB: $299. 64 GB: $399. Preorder Sept 14. Ships Sept 21

ARE THOSE PRICES WITH OR WITHOUT THE CONTRACT??????????

Back
Top Bottom