Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Apple has some of the cheapest earphones out there. They have the nerve to try and say these new earphones will be any better than the old joints. I bet they'll break even quicker. FOH.

shut up you never even tried em before

And I never will. Straight trash homie.

How can you say something is bad that you're NEVER even had before? Is your opinion based on what you've read and heard?

Basic logic. Cheap costing earphones = cheap quality. I've gone through my share of Apple earphones to never, ever put them in my ears again. These guys specialize in mobile media devices, not audio. I'm good.

wait is this the first time apple has had musical guests at their keynotes? or is this something new for the post-Jobs era?

I don't think this is new. I swear they had dude from Coldplay there once on the piano.

Foo Fighters getting that Apple money. I think once song is enough though.

There you go bros, iPhone 4s vs. iPhone 5 Breakdown from Engadget

733342959.png

These dudes got me sitting here through this concert of sorts hoping that the new, smaller iPad will be announced. :smh:

Last edited:
can somebody do a comparison of the Galaxy s3 vs the iPhone 5..

I'm underwhelmed to say the least about the iPhone 5

These dudes got me sitting here through this concert of sorts hoping that the new, smaller iPad will be announced. :smh:

Give up my man :lol:

I just noticed that the iPhone 5 is ALL BLACK, like, even the antenna on the outer sides.
Thats ******g sexy.

Last edited:
^Flag. Surrendered.

No iPad Mini (I knew, but still) :frown:

Have to wait yet another month.

iPhone 5 next Friday. Woot.

Last edited:
damn, the black iphone is too damn nice.

not worth the price tag for looks alone :smh:

Back
Top Bottom