Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

earpods!?!? :lol: :smh:

and those colors are nasty on the touch. :x Black/White the only classic.

And isn't the camera the same as 4s except with the addition of panorama?

So do they really believe we're gonna strap the new iPod to our wrists and run around with it¿

Damn...Foo Fighters. These events are straight shows now. To think all this is literally happening 4 blocks away from me at work.

At least Android was smart enough to team up with Monster. Not that those earbuds are that good to begin with, but they are miles ahead of the stock apple ones

T-Mobile is just straight TRASH anyways.

I seriously don't get why people like using them so much.

Only thing I can think of is because they are the cheapest cell phone provider.

So sending picture txts to multiple ppl is considered groundbreaking to ios..lol
Cant be surprised..took ya long enuff to get copy & paste smh.

C'mon son... You're trying so hard to sell up Android in comparison that you didn't even take the time to understand what the service even does.

So no? :lol:
I'm about to throw my phone in the trash

Yeah man, T Mobile still isn't allowed to the party :lol:

T-Mobile is just straight TRASH anyways.

I seriously don't get why people like using them so much.

Only thing I can think of is because they are the cheapest cell phone provider.
I have T-Mobile and I think it's pretty good.

Certainly better than Sprint.

wait is this the first time apple has had musical guests at their keynotes? or is this something new for the post-Jobs era?

upgrading from my droid x
doesn't seem like much of an upgrade from a 4s, however I can't think of any groundbreaking features that you can add to a smartphone this day and age, but then if I did, I'd be working for apple

iphone 3gs > droid X SRS

Apple has some of the cheapest earphones out there. They have the nerve to try and say these new earphones will be any better than the old joints. I bet they'll break even quicker. FOH.

shut up you never even tried em before

And I never will. Straight trash homie.

How can you say something is bad that you're NEVER even had before? Is your opinion based on what you've read and heard?

mjqn4m.png

I'm diggin' the new iPod Nano and Touch designs,

Tim Cook bringing his rainbow side to Apple with those colors though. :x :stoneface: :smh:

The iPhone 5 is finally here. After months of rampant rumors and hype, Apple debuted its latest smartphone Wednesday in front of a packed house at the Yerba Buena Center for the Arts, claiming it is the world’s thinnest.

The iPhone 5 features a larger screen and weighs 112 grams, or about 4 ounces, which is 20% lighter than the iPhone 4S. It is also 18% thinner, Apple’s marketing chief Phil Schiller said. It has an improved A6 processor that is twice as fast as its predecessor, high-speed 4G LTE connectivity and a widescreen aspect ratio.

iPhone 5 prices are not that bad.. 16 GB: $199. 32 GB: $299. 64 GB: $399. Preorder Sept 14. Ships Sept 21

How can you say something is bad that you're NEVER even had before? Is your opinion based on what you've read and heard?

I love apple products but those headphones were the cheapest pieces of crap ever. Horrible sound and horribly built. No matter how bad these new ones are, im sure they are better than the old ones.

Had the iPhone 4 since it came out and it's still in great condition, but I need to upgrade my phone. I didn't upgrade to the 4S because it looks exactly like the 4. Even with the 5 it's going to be the same cycle so the people with the 4S I would wait till the "5S" comes out and so on.

Back
Top Bottom