Apple's September 12 invite hints at iPhone 5. Upgrade to iOS 6 now.

Blacked out color is really nice.
9489268.bmp

10i6r9f.jpg
:x

COPPED

IDGAF

I have the 4 and I'll be getting the 5 (in Black) not sure if I'll get it on the 21st thou.

Because in the US, prices on plans are set in stone. It makes no difference what you pay for the phone. If I were to go get an iPhone for $900, I'd still have to pay someone $80 a month for service.
It ain't as sweet over here as it is for ya'll

Not quite, you can go with a t mobile pay as you go sim or straight talk. Straight talk uses both Tmobile and ATT towers so it's not like the service is any different than if you actually had contracts with either company. Only thing is i don't think either supports LTE so if you cop the iphone 5 for no contract pricing you wouldn't be able to use LTE. Don't think either will have a nano sim either since it's so new. But their are options out there instead of paying $80+ dollars on a monthly plan.

funny how for so long so many ppl wanted a white iphone(myself included) and its seems like thats out the window lol. i hope i can scoop one off CL for like $550/$600, jump on that pre-paid 
nthat.gif

White iPhone 4 > Black iPhone 4

Black iPhone 5 > White iPhone 5

and I'm a fool for White things. :wow: :lol: :smh:

Does anyone know if iOS has a feature like Android where you can cap your own data usage and stop it when you hit a certain point? With all these data restrictions carriers put on you, I think that's one of the most important features.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if I caught it, but did they say the new iPhone has NFC?

-Drew

I'm not sure if I caught it, but did they say the new iPhone has NFC?
-Drew

Don't think so.
But then again, maybe it will in an update. Who knows what they put on the inside completely as of yet. Apple could have left that part out and might bring it up in a software update due to not having enough time to finish it.

Or... They're saving it for an S upgrade :rolleyes

Either way, I don't think it was brought up.

Edit-

Dat Gold Master just released :pimp:

Last edited:
So iOS6 is officially releasing the day that iPhone 5 comes out? Or can we get it sooner?

(sorry if posted already I am at work)

If you are with Verizon and have an unlimited data plan, I wonder if you're grandfathered in with the unlimited when you upgrade to Iphone 5. Anyone know?

If you are with Verizon and have an unlimited data plan, I wonder if you're grandfathered in with the unlimited when you upgrade to Iphone 5. Anyone know?

No Verizon did away with the unlimited data plan on Upgrades the only way to keep the Unlimited is to buy the phone outright for $800

gonna be coppin my first iphone next friday!!!

that black on black joint is something serious!!!

nthat.gif

The all-black 5 looks clean!

However, iPhone 4S + iOS 6.0 and beyond is what I'll be rocking with for a while longer. Only feature I'm a bit jealous about is the Panorama Camera.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom